DX » Community » Reviews » Vegetable Flower Curler Maker (Color Assorted)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySurine on 04/02/2013

I liked this product, it reminds me of the pencil sharpener, but instead of pencils vegetables and fruit! Plastics-quality, sharp knife. Recommend people involved carving! Could be made interchangeable blades. Expensive for such a simple thing. The cost could be twice as less. Original and yet simple device. A good idea to make a detachable blade. Good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTessa25 on 06/14/2012

It is easy to use, it has a nice green colour. You get wonderful vegetable curls as a result. It is not very expensive. It is made of cheap plastic – that is why I think, it is a little bit fragile. The vegetable curls break easily. You can take only oblong vegetables, you can’ t use potato for example. It could be a nice present to your mother or grandmother ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byIreyyo on 04/16/2012

Blade is really sharp Easy to use you can use most of the vegetables, from carrot, raddish and cucumber to apple or melon You can arrange several diffferent patterns to achieve different styles Easy to clean and dishwasher safe The plastic feels really low quality We'll have to wait how long will the blade stay sharp, but you can always detach it, sharpen ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNielV on 06/07/2011

It has a really sharp blade which slices through hard vegetables with no problem. It is much larger than expected (yes, I know, dimensions are on the listing) and will have no trouble with most items except perhaps English Cucumber. None at all unless you are concerned about sharp blades. The kids love using it and enjoy eating their carrots now. Looks ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections