Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byndsinister on 01/01/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Once I plugged it in and installed the drivers I could pretty much very easily pair it with my wireless bluetooth headphones and smartphones. Cons:The driver was a bit confusing to install. The one that Windows 7 installed automatically seemed to partially work and then... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaolmar on 11/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It worked on my Linux without problems, just plug and play, like any other Bluetooth dongle I have ever seen. Cons:Transfer speed is not as high as expected. I only got 128 KB/s, which means roughly 1 Mbps. The standard says it might reach up to 24 Mbps... OtherThoughts:d... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycicsme on 10/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I have nothing to say about the build quality. This dongle is currently in used with Raspberry Pi. It took aprox. 5 minutes to install blue-man and the dongle is up and running. Once it's up and running, it's very stable. Right now the Raspberry Pi is connecte... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliltsu on 08/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and nice useful Bluetooth 3.0 adapter. ...... Cons:I had problems with driver settings. but i downloaded a driver and it started working....A little small and can be easily lost, but is this really a con when it is small and to the point. OtherThoughts:I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybodomchild on 08/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Windows 7 automatically recognized it. - I could easily pair it with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo. - It does what is supposed to do - Really good price - Body well built. - Also works with motioninjoy and sixaxis dualshock 3 bluetooh controllers (PS3) Cons:-... Read more

Front cover Back cover The bluetooh dongle.
    0 2
  • posted byDXnilez on 07/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Works out of the packet. Plug in & presto! - Small enough to leave it plugged in for travel - I comes at a good price - Has blue led built-in to know it's plugged in correctly Cons:- Build quality could be better, case is a bit flimsy OtherThoughts:This... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeantbleu on 07/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Le dongle est bien reconnu par windows seven et windows 8. Juste à le branché et attendre que windows installe les pilotes automatiquement. Les périphériques sont très bien reconnus. Très discret par sa petite taille. Je l'utilise pour lier... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGelucafa on 06/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The Bluetooth Adapter Dongle 3.0 is a product that extreme quality, as it has an easy installation as well as a data transmission with excellent quality, providing flexibility and ease in everyday life. Facilitates the work of other data transmission and can a... Read more

2 0
  • posted byglobulejoul on 06/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It really is plug and play. No driver needed on Windows 7 64bits, you plug it, Windows installs drivers itself and it's good to go. It doesn't feel that cheap, it's very small which is a good thing. Transfers aren't that fast but we couldn't wait for fast transf... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykobold on 04/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:After a lot of hassle to download and install WinRar, needed to open the driver-files on the install-CD I actually got it the work. The computer will now Skype and accept photo's and files sent from my Nokia C7 and Samsung galaxy Mini-2 s6500. (this works both w... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections