Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybodomchild on 08/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Windows 7 automatically recognized it. - I could easily pair it with my Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo. - It does what is supposed to do - Really good price - Body well built. - Also works with motioninjoy and sixaxis dualshock 3 bluetooh controllers (PS3) Cons:-... Read more

Front cover Back cover The bluetooh dongle.
    0 2
  • posted byGelucafa on 06/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The Bluetooth Adapter Dongle 3.0 is a product that extreme quality, as it has an easy installation as well as a data transmission with excellent quality, providing flexibility and ease in everyday life. Facilitates the work of other data transmission and can a... Read more

2 0
  • posted byglobulejoul on 06/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It really is plug and play. No driver needed on Windows 7 64bits, you plug it, Windows installs drivers itself and it's good to go. It doesn't feel that cheap, it's very small which is a good thing. Transfers aren't that fast but we couldn't wait for fast transf... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykobold on 04/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:After a lot of hassle to download and install WinRar, needed to open the driver-files on the install-CD I actually got it the work. The computer will now Skype and accept photo's and files sent from my Nokia C7 and Samsung galaxy Mini-2 s6500. (this works both w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMauricioLara on 03/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:i bought 3 of them, everything works as expected, nothing bad to say, the drivers autoinstall on wondows 8, and you must install software in windows 7, i bought those to make all my computers compatibles with bluetooth technology, i like it so much, because no... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvtpa on 03/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A good option for those who have a laptop without bluetooth in the motherboard. It is small, easy to use (I use in Win7, and it is really plug and play!), and the transfer speed is good! Your design is simple, and with a blue LED of power indicator. It was shipped in th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfunn3r on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Actually works! (If you have done much with bluetooth dongles you will know they always have some problem or other, especially drivers.) But this one works great (Windows 7) Cons:The software CD is confusing. Disregard most of it and just allow the installatio... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysamanthansm on 02/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good device! It works perfectly, very useful if you have a cellphone and need to connect it in your PC, so you can talk without the necessity to hold the mobile. As sometimes I'm busy typing, it is perfect! And it seems to have a good quality. It doesn't damage eas... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLesarthois on 02/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very small. Hemispherical design is a great idea for laptops, it doesn't get caught in the pouch, you can grab the laptop as you want. Worked at the very second it was plugged in my computer (Windows 7) no driver required. Detection of my BT mouse and my cell phone is p... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymbhansen on 01/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and works great. Using it for connecting my PS3 controller on my computer, when i´m gaming. Fine for that. Cons:Nothing really. Only a little longer driver installation than normal, when you connect a new item to your windows machine. OtherThoughts:Could have... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections