DX » Community » Reviews » 28-in-1 Protective Plastic Game Card Cartridge Case for Nintendo 3DS
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygreatmazinga on 03/04/2014

-Great protection -Well thought out "pages" inside clamshell closure -Each "page" is doulbe sided -Cartridges & SD cards click securely in place -Also holds extra Stylus -Clear plastic lets you view contents -Holds DS and 3DS carts, and 2 SD cards -May not have longevity [had ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygreatmazinga on 03/04/2014

-Snap fit closure stays shut -transparency allows you to see titles inside front and back. -Very nice price -more storage for less money than anything on shelf at any US big box or electronics stores -plastic feels a little soft -have about 6 of these, and one arrived broken [inside hinge, didn't affect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskullbonejp on 02/03/2014

Good material, can hold the 3DS cartridges perfectly, comes with a slot for SD card and with places to insert extra 3DS normal or XL stylus. I don't think it will break anytime soon. The plastic is really hard. I don't think there is any con about this product. I delivers what it promises. This is really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjhaerogan on 09/18/2013

Nice to put all your games in one case, rather than keeping cartridges in its original case. especially for this, since it's a DS/3DS cartridge holder, it means you can bring all the game you like with you at all times, especially on travel and on vacation. Case has no design and very simple. Cartridges ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVenomIreland on 05/31/2013

- Can store 22 games in total, both 3DS and DS. - Can also store 2 spare stylus - Compact and easy to store, smaller than a DS game case - A bit annoying to get games in at first It can also store 2 SD cards and two microSD cards, however I feel it would have been better if these could store game cartridges ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChitarrista on 05/11/2013

It lets you take 28 DS/DSi/3DS games, 2 SD and 2 microSD with you. That's enough :D It's easy to put cards in it and it is transparent, so you can see what's inside without opening it Cards are a little too difficult to extract I've bought it as a companion for my 3DS and DS/3DS gamecards. I just have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBenWilkinson96 on 01/26/2013

I needed something to put my loose Nintendo DS games into and when I saw the game card cartridge case I new just what I needed. The item came undamaged and now all of my games are safely stored away. I know where to find my games and can open the cartridge and view which game I want to chose. Also the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrDjDoom on 12/07/2012

Its hard, so your cartridges will not suffer any damage, even if it get smashed in your bagpack. The plastic quality its very good The cartridges restrainer its too hard, and they aren't easy to take out, you need to apply too much force to remove they. Its nice that it have a MiniSD compartiment, and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhizoka0kun on 09/02/2012

It can hold a lot of games. It is not opened easily. It has 2 stylus slots! Very good! The quality is good. It looks cool. The build looks good, but there is a little weakness in thse cases... in the inside, it has parts that are easily breakeable. I ordered 5 boxes and one of them was broken in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysyc on 09/01/2012

Stores all your games. Easy to open. Easy to put games in and out. Small and compact. Makes it very easy to find your games, so you can keep their cases safely somewhere else. I am now able to bring all my games with me. I only store games, not SD cards. I wish it was only for games, but I can see why ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections