DX » Community » Reviews » 28-in-1 Protective Plastic Game Card Cartridge Case for Nintendo 3DS
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVenomIreland on 05/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Can store 22 games in total, both 3DS and DS. - Can also store 2 spare stylus - Compact and easy to store, smaller than a DS game case Cons:- A bit annoying to get games in at first OtherThoughts:It can also store 2 SD cards and two microSD cards, however I fe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChitarrista on 05/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It lets you take 28 DS/DSi/3DS games, 2 SD and 2 microSD with you. That's enough :D It's easy to put cards in it and it is transparent, so you can see what's inside without opening it Cons:Cards are a little too difficult to extract OtherThoughts:I've bought i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBenWilkinson96 on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I needed something to put my loose Nintendo DS games into and when I saw the game card cartridge case I new just what I needed. The item came undamaged and now all of my games are safely stored away. I know where to find my games and can open the cartridge and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrDjDoom on 12/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its hard, so your cartridges will not suffer any damage, even if it get smashed in your bagpack. The plastic quality its very good Cons:The cartridges restrainer its too hard, and they aren't easy to take out, you need to apply too much force to remove they. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhizoka0kun on 09/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It can hold a lot of games. It is not opened easily. It has 2 stylus slots! Very good! The quality is good. It looks cool. Cons:The build looks good, but there is a little weakness in thse cases... in the inside, it has parts that are easily breakeable. I orde... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysyc on 09/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Stores all your games. Easy to open. Easy to put games in and out. Small and compact. Makes it very easy to find your games, so you can keep their cases safely somewhere else. I am now able to bring all my games with me. Cons:I only store games, not SD cards. I wish it wa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycolodopaimorfeu on 08/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:ENglish: Well made, good plastic. Looks durable and resistant. Helps you to carry your games without the case for every Nintendo 3DS game, saving a lot of space. Good price. Fast Shipping. Portuguese: Item muito bem feito,plástico bom. Parece resistente,d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrhernandezv83 on 07/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use this protective Case for my games of N3DS or DS games, it have a good material very hard to break the inner part is flexible you can separate some parts and put it again if you dont want to take off all the games. Very easy to open and close too by the way a bit h... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDrDjDoom on 04/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The case its really practical!, you can carry all your games in one place, secure, and small!. -3DS game fits perfect -Holds up to 23 cartridges -holds 4 stylus -Got a Mini SD place. Cons:Its a little hard to open, maybe it could have another system to open it... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections