DX » Community » Reviews » Hook Style Earphones with Microphone for Xbox 360 - Camouflaged (2.5mm Jack / 118CM Cable)
  • 5 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytacoman920 on 04/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Light weight -Good quality -Comforable -Cheap (worth at least twice as much) -Great for talking to friends or getting mad at teammates for getting you killed. Lol -can use for long periods of time -all and all great headset, great price would recommend Cons:-Feels kind o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfernadelta on 10/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:everithing! good quality, price, work perfect, the volume of audio and voice are ok! i give away a couple and my friends like it. quality/price relaion its perfect to Cons:the plastic earpiece hurt a little bit al first, but it is still an excelent product.- n... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypokid143 on 08/22/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Pros: This earphones for the Xbox 360 is a very good acessory, the materials used are not so good and you notice that if you put some pressure on it it may broke. The visual is very beautifull and the quality of the sound is also good. The other pearson also lis... Read more

0 0
  • posted byubiratamuniz on 04/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It works - It is really cheap (an equivalent one here costs 5 times more) - Easy to use and clips ok on your ear without hurting you. Cons:- The sound quality is not the best, but what to expect for 3.70? - I don´t like the "camouflage" look,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGborges91 on 03/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This earphones for the Xbox 360 is a very good acessory, the materials used are not so good and you notice that if you put some pressure on it it may broke. The visual is very beautifull and the quality of the sound is also good. The other pearson also listen... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndy7Lee on 03/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For those who want nothing sophisticated and low price, this product is right!! lightweight and easy to use, just insert the headphone input the joystick XBOX 360, and enjoy the sound!! PT-Br: Para quem quer nada sofisticado e preço baixo, este produto é adequ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byoscard1987 on 12/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is its better pro. If you need a microphone for xbox 360 and you don´t require the best ones cause you don´t play so often this must be your choice. Cons:you can only hear with one of your ears (obvious) but take this into account. The soun... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPackao on 01/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For the price its a good H7 and the sound is too loud,its so comfturbale for me and it can go on any ear i love it its so clear and the volume controls are relly helpful when someones calling around the house Cons:IIt's very simple and can be broken easily. It... Read more

3 0
  • posted bymanuelramirez24 on 12/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:this is a great product i recomend it to anyone its amazing its so comfturbale for me and it can go on any ear i love it its so clear and the volume controls are relly helpful when someones calling around the house Cons:there really isnt any cons to this exept m... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycptreeree on 08/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Plug in play Fits like a glove into controller Ease of use Works for what you need it for cable is a little bit longer then i needed Has volume adjustibility Has on/off switch Good range of volume Cons:It picks up absolutely any noise in the background. Doesn't... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections