DX » Community » Reviews » Hook Style Earphones with Microphone for Xbox 360 - Camouflaged (2.5mm Jack / 118CM Cable)
Customer’s impression:
Audifono xbox párr
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byilaira on 11/19/2014

Exelente envio un poco tardado pero vale la pena. Me parece que es mas pequeño que en la foto. Ahora a usarlo. Read more

Audifono para xbox Audifono para xbox Audifono para xbox Audifono para xbox Audifono para xbox Audifono para xbox Audifono para xbox Audifono para xbox Audifono para xbox Audifono para xbox

Impression:Audifono xbox párr;

0 0 0

• posted bytacoman920 on 04/08/2014

-Light weight -Good quality -Comforable -Cheap (worth at least twice as much) -Great for talking to friends or getting mad at teammates for getting you killed. Lol -can use for long periods of time -all and all great headset, great price would recommend -Feels kind of loose when you put it in your controller ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDudaMengarda on 03/24/2014

A very cheap earphone. Works perfectly on xbox 360. The volume level of voices incoming is very good. Fits well on the ear, i can stay with it for hours without start bothering. The very beginning of your voice in the chat is normally cutted off, but nothing that makes you become misunderstood. Pay attention ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfernadelta on 10/28/2013

everithing! good quality, price, work perfect, the volume of audio and voice are ok! i give away a couple and my friends like it. quality/price relaion its perfect to the plastic earpiece hurt a little bit al first, but it is still an excelent product.- no other cons come to my mind usefull, good quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypokid143 on 08/22/2013

Pros: This earphones for the Xbox 360 is a very good acessory, the materials used are not so good and you notice that if you put some pressure on it it may broke. The visual is very beautifull and the quality of the sound is also good. The other pearson also listen well what you are saying. The fit to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byubiratamuniz on 04/11/2013

- It works - It is really cheap (an equivalent one here costs 5 times more) - Easy to use and clips ok on your ear without hurting you. - The sound quality is not the best, but what to expect for 3.70? - I don´t like the "camouflage" look, I´d prefer it was the same color as the Xbox ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGborges91 on 03/21/2013

This earphones for the Xbox 360 is a very good acessory, the materials used are not so good and you notice that if you put some pressure on it it may broke. The visual is very beautifull and the quality of the sound is also good. The other pearson also listen well what you are saying. The fit to your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndy7Lee on 03/18/2013

For those who want nothing sophisticated and low price, this product is right!! lightweight and easy to use, just insert the headphone input the joystick XBOX 360, and enjoy the sound!! PT-Br: Para quem quer nada sofisticado e preço baixo, este produto é adequado!!! leve e fácil manuseio,... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byoscard1987 on 12/25/2012

The price is its better pro. If you need a microphone for xbox 360 and you don´t require the best ones cause you don´t play so often this must be your choice. you can only hear with one of your ears (obvious) but take this into account. The sound could be higher but for me is enough. I&#180... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPackao on 01/04/2012

For the price its a good H7 and the sound is too loud,its so comfturbale for me and it can go on any ear i love it its so clear and the volume controls are relly helpful when someones calling around the house IIt's very simple and can be broken easily. It picks up absolutely any noise in the background.... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections