DX » Community » Reviews » Hook Style Earphones with Microphone for Xbox 360 - Camouflaged (2.5mm Jack / 118CM Cable)
Customer’s impression:
good Quality Funciona perfeitamente long shipment geart
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9077419 on 02/11/2015

el microfono esta bien funciona correctamente, se escucha y te escuchan bien, lo unico es que es mas pequeño de lo que parece y el material es un plastico muy durocuando yo pensaba que almenos el soporte para la oreja iba a ser mas elastico. pero comparado con un microfono de GAME que vale 20 t 3... Read more

Impression:good,Funciona perfeitamente;

0 0 0

• posted byrubik951 on 01/31/2015

The item is very good and works great but the shipment was terrible. It took over a month and few weeks.

Impression:good,long shipment,geart;

0 0 0

• posted byryanpmack on 01/23/2015

Pros: So cheap i bought 3 to have spares in case they break. But they are made of great quality and i don't expect that to happen now that I got them. They are lightweight and stay on your ear just fine. The cord length is decent. Not too short and not too long that it gets all tangled.

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted byilaira on 11/19/2014

Exelente envio un poco tardado pero vale la pena. Me parece que es mas pequeño que en la foto. Ahora a usarlo.

Audifono para xbox Audifono para xbox Audifono para xbox Audifono para xbox Audifono para xbox Audifono para xbox Audifono para xbox Audifono para xbox Audifono para xbox Audifono para xbox

Impression:Audifono xbox párr;

1 0 0

• posted byGusa123 on 07/30/2014

Pro: Funciona perfeitamente. cumpre o prometido, a qualidade agrada, o cabo é longo, não atrapalha a jogatina, a qualidade do som é muito boa também. testei no meu xbox com RGH online no LINK e funcionou direitinho, tanto o fone quanto o microfone, recomendo Cons: nenhum contra, recomendo a... Read more

Perfeito

Impression:Funciona perfeitamente;

0 0 0

• posted bytacoman920 on 04/08/2014

-Light weight -Good quality -Comforable -Cheap (worth at least twice as much) -Great for talking to friends or getting mad at teammates for getting you killed. Lol -can use for long periods of time -all and all great headset, great price would recommend -Feels kind of loose when you put it in is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDudaMengarda on 03/24/2014

A very cheap earphone. Works perfectly on xbox 360. The volume level of voices incoming is very good. Fits well on the ear, i can stay with it for hours without start bothering. The very beginning of your voice in the chat is normally cutted off, but nothing that makes you become misunderstood.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfernadelta on 10/28/2013

everithing! good quality, price, work perfect, the volume of audio and voice are ok! i give away a couple and my friends like it. quality/price relaion its perfect to the plastic earpiece hurt a little bit al first, but it is still an excelent product.- no other cons come to my mind usefull, good... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypokid143 on 08/22/2013

Pros: This earphones for the Xbox 360 is a very good acessory, the materials used are not so good and you notice that if you put some pressure on it it may broke. The visual is very beautifull and the quality of the sound is also good. The other pearson also listen well what you are saying. The I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byubiratamuniz on 04/11/2013

- It works - It is really cheap (an equivalent one here costs 5 times more) - Easy to use and clips ok on your ear without hurting you. - The sound quality is not the best, but what to expect for 3.70? - I don´t like the "camouflage" look, I´d prefer it was the same color as a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections