DX » Community » Reviews » USB to 2 x 6.3mm Audio Adapter for PC/Wii/PS3/PS2/Xbox 360
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 33% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycelsolrc on 01/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Work with 2 microphones Whit a mute function Work with Wii (after a little hardware change described in DX Forum)Cons:Need a litte hardware change and this change is not described in the manual. You need find in the dx forums.OtherThoughts:It is a good and chea... Read more

0 1
  • posted byrtprestes on 10/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:some guys said that it works fine on computer... just add another mic in driver, but it's useless for me since i expected that it would work in my Wii The product seem to be well made and worked well in my computer too, but be careful if you want this product t... Read more

0 1
  • posted byDiabloHell on 09/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I have recived this item really fast. It is easy to use, just plug in connect microphone and sing. It is small and does not take much of space. Cons:It does not say any where that you can use only one microphone per USB on Wii. So if you have two microphones yo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections