Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytoshiborgia on 04/30/2013

great weight, and very good material. Three shapes for different uses. Pealing is very good. sharp edges and a really great rubber grip. light and balanced weight. It doest's looses it cutting edge due to the zirconian material on it. The knife covers are not very good and a little small. It's a little hard to put the knife in. Other than that, the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bympetersson on 02/07/2013

Very sharp knives. Very comfortable handles, moulded to the hand and slightly rubberized which makes them very comfortable to hold. I have had them since late summer and the knives are still as sharp as they were when I got them. All of them are quite small and handy as well, a good size for vegetables and other knife work where a large knife would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byf0bos on 08/29/2011

Expensive-look, good quality rubber handle, it's a pleasure to hold it in your hand, well made logo at the end of handle, clear printed logo on the blade. After 2 weeks of careful use there were some microscopic chips on blades. It's sharp enough, but not extremely sharp as I thought. I use it with Acrylic 4/5/6" Knife Holder - fit well. (http:... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections