DX » Community » Reviews » 6-in-1 Zirconia Ceramic Knives + Peeler + Acrylic Knives Holder Set
  • 5 star 10 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDarkowls on 06/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very sharp. - Durable - 3 of 4 knives stay sharp for 3 years - Machine washable - only Logo is affected. - Possible to buy small knife as replacement. - Stand can be disassembled and washed Cons:- Stand is not very durable - 2 of 4 knife slots broke. Fixed w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybigdoc on 07/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very very very sharp knifes. Cutting tomatoes was never easier with these ones. Really razor sharp blades. Comfortable, light. Cooking became easy and nice. Tested it on paper, fruits, vegetables, plastic, meat - no matter, excellent even compared to Fiskars knifes. Con... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypvela on 04/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They are really sharp at first. You can cut food (specially meat) like it's all butter. The set if enough to cover all your needs. The holder is very nice. Cons:The price could be lower. After a year of use or so, they are not so sharp. You have to be carefull to cut al... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzenbiker on 12/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good ceramic set that allows you to use the assortment for various kitchen needs. The only questionable accessory is the peeler although it works ok. It would also have been better if the block was constructed out of a renewable wood product like bamboo that would also pr... Read more

1 0
  • posted byZulus77 on 10/28/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent knives are very sharp. In the original base look very attractive. Great price for this quality. Well chosen size knives. Cons:Peeler has a weak stand, I had to use glue to repair. Upon delivery to Ukraine, was dented box. The content is not affected, b... Read more

3 0
  • posted byrichardrosenber on 07/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Best price for a nice set. Really sharp and good quality knives. Peeler peels your skin if you are not careful. Knives cuts through tomatoes, unions like it was butter. in case of breaking a knife, you can order replacements at DX Cons:Ceramic knives are fragi... Read more

2 1
  • posted bydiyrc on 06/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I love my 6 pc knive set so much I sdonlt let any one else in my house use them... really! Excellent/y hones... sharp as heck so be careful if you never used ceramics before... You can;t beat the price of these... for $60, you'd get 2 knives vice 6 elsewhere..... Read more

2 0
  • posted byPulllga on 06/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good package, all knives came in good state; - The knives and peeler are very sharp; - The acrylic holder is stylish; - Easy to clean and maintan; - The sharpness last long; - Very good price Cons:- The peeler has a typo of bumper, but its too weak, you can... Read more

0 0
  • posted byauraregis2 on 02/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:All knifes are very good and help in the kitchen and in house. A nice stand to put the knifes al peeler. Use them, and keep them in your hands, is good. Cons:Packaging fragile for shipment to Brazil. To gift is ugly because knead too much. I should have another box to p... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHolloween on 12/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:First of all, it's beautiful. Knives sharp and cut well. Made carefully. Handles of knives pleasant to the touch. Use them (and keep them in your hands) is nice. Knife holder is quite functional and stable enough. For that money - it's very good. Cons:If you find fault wi... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections