DX » Community » Reviews » MicroSD TransFlash USB Card Reader with Cover (Blue)
Customer’s impression:
Works as it should Very small and functional
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybabylon52281 on 09/24/2014

Pros: Very low price and works as it should without any fuss. Good bargain when coupled with a mSD card for a very small flash drive. Cons: No issues. Just that the latest price when up to $1.18 (was $0.90 when I ordered it) Read more

Impression:Works as it should;

0 0 0

• posted bystratos4 on 09/24/2014

Pros: - price - the MicroSD card reader is very cheap - size - small as I need - compatibility - yes, work in linux and windows well Cons: nothing Read more

Impression:Very small and functional;

0 0 0

• posted bylevieli on 06/11/2014

very low price,very very small, have it for allmost 2 years and still works can be carried any where becouse its so small, easy to use, i didnt have any problems with it, was detected by windows xp , 7 data transfer is a bit slow. i use it with 16GB card and it works ok easy to carry with you all the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRoel20 on 05/17/2014

I use this thing with my 8gb microSD card for playing music in my car. And it works AWESOME! Where a normal usb stick is at least twice as large, this thing is supersmall and (in my case) has a large storage! At first i couldn't get it to work, but i realized i needed to push the microSD card ALL the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhelintonhell on 05/05/2014

it has great quality and is very easy to use, the best about this thing is the price, its very low for its usefulness, the design look good its plug and play, no need to instal a program i don't know how makes GB this reader can read its not usb 3.0 the blue plastic is to loose, it dosent have a porpuse ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytwaresare on 01/30/2014

* It's very small * It has a cord, so you can keep it with your keys * Easy to use, nothing you need to learn how to use it * The price is good, if you buy it at a retail store, you'd pay much more. * The plastic shell is not hard, so you can break it, if you press it hard. However, that won't affect ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRoeyvi19 on 01/15/2014

It's extremely cheap and useful, it's working just as expected. My computer's card reader doesn't work, and I find this product great for reading and writing files on my 32GB MicroSD. It's quality could be better, but I wasn't expecting to a glossy finish or something like that. I recommend this product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydakdk on 12/27/2013

The quality is good enough, when connected to the usb was immediately recognized by windows 7. Read and write speed is average. Its really small. No read/write LED. It's REALLY small - like in - I've lost it countless times. The small string is a bit weak and might break. If you truly need a MicroSD ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byytx9005 on 12/09/2013

Cheap, convenient - a handy gadget to have with you The quality could be better - possibly not the most reliable gadget as sometimes it doesn't read the first time. It can be difficult pushing the card in and taking it out, the fit is not perfect / uncomfortable. The small metal part that holds the cord ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytsikosts20 on 12/08/2013

It has a very low price. No problems has been detected so far when working with it. It has a very small size which makes it very portable in any pocket. Weights almost nothing. It works. I've used it with 2gb, 4gb, and 8gb cards. Attached it to my keys for a small simple portable storage. The quality ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections