DX » Community » Reviews » MicroSD TransFlash USB Card Reader with Cover (Blue)
Customer’s impression:
Small Simple Fun Barato Nice Product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAdrianZ93 on 02/10/2015

Pros: for a small price you have a item that you could need in any moment Cons: the quality is bad, but for the price is ok. Good product, looks cheap

Impression:Simple,Fun,Small;

0 0 0

• posted bylucasshen on 02/07/2015

A great product in terms of utility, the only problem is the weakness of that it comes almost breaking factory, any evil way you give the product may stop functioning

Impression:Simple,2;

0 0 0

• posted byPusindr on 01/19/2015

Очень полезная и удобная вещица в хозяйстве. Особенно если надо с телефона информацию в компьютер скинуть. Легко и быстро. Единственный минус - пластик цветной треснул и развалился достаточно быстро. Но это не влияет на функционал, поэтому не критично

Impression:Удобно,Простой,Небольшой;

0 0 0

• posted byelettrogandalf on 01/14/2015

It is like you see in the picture. I have tested it and it works on Apple Mac systems and Microfoft Windows 7. Great item! Pros: small, lightweight, cheap Cons: blue plastic cover jump off easily and does not remain seated together at the card reader. Other: On Apple Mac, the first time, it took... Read more

Impression:Simple,Lightweight,Small;

0 0 0

• posted byuncensored on 01/12/2015

Pros: Pequeno e funcional. Sistema Plug and Play. É muito barato e funciona sem qualquer problema. O envio foi rápido. Cons: Não encontrei nada contra, talvez só o facto de ser demasiado pequeno e pode ser facil de perder para os mais distraídos. Se procuram algum discreto e funcional, este é o... Read more

Muito util e barato Muito util e barato Muito util e barato Muito util e barato

Impression:Barato,Funcional,must have;

0 0 0

• posted byNemanjath on 01/06/2015

Same as on the picture, just the thing I needed. Very cheap, work with all cards that I have. Thank you very much.

Impression:Simple;

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 12/30/2014

Very handy, you can use the micro phone's memory card and connect to the computer via the USB port. He is very fast and it worked.

Impression:Fun,GENIAL;

0 0 0

• posted bycoxon on 12/30/2014

handy little reader, how could you argue with this price ! bought a few to keep around my computers at home/work 100characters 100characters 100characters 100characters

Impression:very small ;

0 0 0

• posted bytechnosasquatch on 12/26/2014

Pros: super tiny, cheap, disposable. Cons: ordered two, one worked. replacement sent but it didn't work. Other thoughts: No clues on why the ones that didn't work. DX is very good on solving problems, either with a re-issue or a refund.

Impression:Simple;

0 0 0

• posted byadamrp on 12/23/2014

when this product got home, I was pretty excited because according to what I expected. small size and fun. I think it is good for you

Impression:Simple,Fun,works as advertised;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections