DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Sports UV400 UV Protection Metal Frame Resin Lens Sunglasses
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylion1977 on 04/08/2013

nice looking, look like original no doubt. its strong metal frame and its sungalsse not plastic, verry good quality. i did like it, useful specialy summer starting soon. the dark side in the glass its gvving it the fushioned side. its look wonderful specialy with sheap price . no one can make diffirence between. the nice olso is you can see the sun ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydeepakdeepz on 11/26/2012

The Quality and Shipping time was really good. looks exactly the same as shown in picture. Very happy to own one. The way the item was packed was really good. Just started using.... Yet to find one.... There won't be any brand name it it... Felt the price is so cheap and it looks very stylish and definitely it will improve your look. Shipment was pretty ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRossi64 on 03/25/2012

Surprisingly good quality, Good lenses and solid metal frame. really cheap but do not like like it ! it does not fit some face characteristics, but you can allways give it to friends as a gift. I cant test it, but i dont know if the lenses are realy UV400 comes with great hard case. in my country, the case alone costs more than these kind of glasses.... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections