DX » Community » Reviews » 1.3" Touch Screen Wrist Watch Style Dual SIM Dual Network Standby Quadband GSM Cell Phone w/ Camera
  • 5 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJPKovalchuk on 08/22/2013

Two lines stand-by, good overall apearence, simple, featured The expandable pen is very weak and broke less than one hour after the outboxing. The recharging plug cap interferes with the plug. Loudspeaker is chunky. Is a geeky gadget and works fine with two cell phone lines. Surely will not replace one of my phones, but is a good product and you'll ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycase77 on 08/21/2013

Portable, weightless, two lines standby, work with bluetooth headset. The rubber that holds the cover is not strong and rupture easily, my cover tf-card is broken. The image of the camera is so poor, I think all of camera of chinese phones are poor. The touch screen is not so easy to handle e the menus are not designed to this device. Dont have a portuguese ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byeumobong on 06/29/2013

dual sim support with video audio support. support bluetooth audio and file transfer. can function as a usb drive for backup. I use it to carry my documents and credentials in softcopy wherever I go. the keypads makes it convenient to dial contacts directly. the organiser is eqiipped with good stuff to make task scheduling easy. sound quality without ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLogined on 04/10/2013

It's excellent tool for a busy traveller and for a persone with free thinking loving to surprise the surrounding people with their new crazy gadgets. Comes with the stylus wich I primarly thought was an anthenna, and recommended to use this way. Suitable for listening music while jogging, talking while driving etcetera, etcetera. Good colors for such ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAdriano da conecta on 09/16/2012

Excellent product. Great finish, beautiful, functional and what surprised me most is how they came up with two dual chip. Hawaii forgotten this feature. I've been stopped on the street and asked me where I could purchase it. There are two points that could make this device even better. The touch screen does not work very well. sometimes you need a little ... Read more

6 1
  • posted byjoako85 on 08/30/2012

great built in, Picture of the Camera is much better than I suspected! Microphone is very good. My friends heard me very good. Dual SIM is nice to have. touch screen is not very good but u get used to it. Can't record movies or sound without a FlashCard (not included) The FM-Radio Scans, but doesn't find a channel. it lack of aniner screw but that happens ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byneamonroy on 03/03/2012

This phone is very useful when you have a teenager that needs a phone and wont lose it. The quality of the watch is well made. The screen is pretty okay.Dual sim is useful. It comes with 2 batteries thats a plus. Camera, video , radio, touch screen is really amazing. I bought a sim card and have prepaid. You have small fingers or a stylus for the touch ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byjonecool on 07/02/2011

Just received this watch on 7/1/2011. My initial impressions are that the quality build is quite good. It seems sturdy and the size is about what I expected. Keep in mind, a watch that has as many capabilities is going to be a bit large. Not huge, but it is noticeable. * Phone capability worked pretty good. I removed my AT&T SIM Card from my iPhone ... Read more

• posted byStugazz on 07/01/2011

Picture of the Camera is much better than I suspected! Microphone is very good. My friends heard me very good. Dual SIM is nice to have. There were 2 rechargable batteries included. Loud Speaker with FM-Radio IS supported but must connect the headphones because of the integrated antenna. Charging goes fast and last long. Can't record movies or sound ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections