Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZemtriz on 09/09/2014

Pros: It's cheap Does what it's supposed to do Small Easy to disassemble :D Cons: Case is poor To replace the battery you need disassemble it Overall: No need to use multimeter anymore Case is cheap but what should I want for that price? It's really simple made tester Read more

Good thing to start with Good thing to start with Good thing to start with Good thing to start with Good thing to start with Good thing to start with

Impression:Cheap and EasyToUse;

0 0
  • posted byterveer on 09/09/2011

Its a small tool. About the size of a cigarette box I allways carry it with me in my backpack. The tool actually consists of a base unit and a small remote unit that you can slide of it. The quality of the cable connectors is really good. The battery department is really tight and flimsy build. It is difficult to fit & place the battery. I find ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byptc12 on 09/01/2010

to work, it works but ... is slow to receive the signal, the sticker that indicates the number of LEDs is placed so badly and I can not see where is the problem in the cable. i must remove the sticker led "working" is always on the button switch is not working. the quality is really rough the battery compartment is quite narrow but the battery ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymaxiboom on 08/10/2010

not to use as a keychain, but very reasonable. the unit works well, as expected. this unit is used everyday (work use) no problems to be related the battery 9v mount is crap, need to be unassembled to mount the battery correctly. but it is not a big deal. dont include 9v batteries, you need to buy one. i give this unit to a friend, he loves this unit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMIB3913 on 08/21/2009

-Works extremely well -Simple to use -Self-explanatory -Small -Lightweight -Cheap -Build quality is a little cheap -Not a keychain I got this to set up a smaller kit for onsite work, so that I don't have to schlep my twenty pound toolkit around all the time. It works very well, and the readoff is simple to understand. Although the build quality is a ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections