DX » Community » Reviews » Metal Tactical 4-Reticle Sight Scope with Gun Mount (1 x CR2032)
  • 5 star 13 ( 52% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHagaric on 01/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This item is cheap, well-built and fun, with a choice of colors, reticles and 3 brightness settings. Cons:Point of aim moves when you move your head. Reticle change is rotary, without solid stops, so any slight touch of the selector will lose zero, this is proba... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKokumaru on 09/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's very strong, well built. It fits very well in 20mm railgun (I attached it to a G36C airsoft gun). Has four HUD (head up display), dot, cross and other two; all of them in red and green, with three different intensity levels. Cons:I guess there is no one. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalbertosigal on 09/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to install, brings all the tools you need. the sight selector works very well. Cons:wasn´t easy to adjust and and correct shots. when you adjust up and left makes jumps in the correction. But after you made it, works fine. OtherThoughts:material, very... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKrypto9 on 08/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The scope is of good quality and quite reliable when it comes to point, I like the detail that takes four types of point to point and different levels of light, part of which also carries two types of light green and red, both look very good (but with the sun... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBossSquid on 07/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use, all metal and well built. It has nice weight to it and i like the choice of reticle customization. It is universal which is great so that it an fit on most rails. Finally it comes with a cleaning cloth, a lens cover and 2 screwdriver like tools. It really i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byepedja on 06/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good build. Strong and feels like it will last. Brightness levels are fine and allows adjustments for mark to be seen in any condition. Easily adjusted in all axes. Sits well in between front and end sight on M4 gun so you still may use them with red dot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrandragu on 02/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Para replicas de airsoft en especial escopetas,perfecto al ser abierto se obtiene una orientación y apunte rápido e intuitivo,de facil ajuste al blanco,me llegó con pila incluida y una de recambio.con funda protectora de la lente y paño lim... Read more

1 0
  • posted byenriquemeira on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good value Comes with all necessary accessories. This type of recticle is usually sold around 80/120$. So i was surprised by it's quality for the cheap price. It comes with a useful cover cap to protect glass while not in use. Recticles are brights. Many setti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenriquemeira on 01/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good value Comes with all necessary accessories. This type of recticle is usually sold around 80/120$. So i was surprised by it's quality for the cheap price. It comes with a useful cover cap to protect glass while not in use. Recticles are brights. Many setti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaddicted32 on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good value Comes with all necessary accessories. This type of recticle is usually sold around 80/120$. So i was surprised by it's quality for the cheap price. It comes with a useful cover cap to protect glass while not in use. Recticles are brights. Many setti... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections