Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Venalicus on 05/14/2013

Pros: Great stylus, very useful, good quality and design, Ink part is very useful in some situations very elegant especially as it can be used as a stylus and a ballpoint pen, excellent for students :) Cons: NONE! OtherThoughts: I highly recommend it...I use it almost a month on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 and it's very useful...All in all a great... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by destoo on 04/11/2012

Pros: Pen works and doesn't leak too much. Stylus just glides on some surfaces like a TF 101. Cons: Careful when you pull on the ink tip (like to remove the plastic sceal on it the first time). The whole tip might come out. I tried it on a few surface and it simply would not glide. works on ipod touch and android eee pad, fails on some ipads. C... Read more

0 0
  • posted by CSummers on 01/20/2012

Pros: Surprisingly heavy; good weight. Nicely-balanced stylus and writing implement Stylus has a great "feel" on the tablet Cons: After a little over a week, the lower nib-cover separated from the refill holder; the tip isn't threaded, instead just glued into the bottom of the refill holder. Needed to manufacture a hook from a straigh... Read more

0 0
  • posted by enderwiggins on 08/01/2011

Pros: -excellent length -comfortable -elegant look - the ink pen is soft and surprisingly sharp considering the bad quality of most of the ink pens that i've bought to other retailers. Cons: -sometimes, you have to press too much on the screen -there is no way to attach it to the capacitive device (for example, with a plastic strap that can be... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections