Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzeteris on 05/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very usefull and practical gadget to have. I really liked the pen, because it write good and the whole stylus/pen is comfortable to hold. The stylus is sensitive, ( it's not as sensitive as finger, but had no problem using it at all ). Cons:The build qua... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOttoFix on 04/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this pen for the stylus, but only used as a handle. I use a stylus is not convenient, faster turns fingers. Very convenient to write, but the ink long time to dry and you can get your hands dirty. If the price would have been less, I would buy another... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDocmal on 01/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very practical and elegant, works with virtually any device, as Samsung S4, Grand and Ace plus Nexus 4 and 7. It is ideal for use in office presentations and take notes in college. For the price this is the best you can get. It is also slim and comfortable Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVMOF1978 on 11/02/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:cool stylus for capacitive screens are very pleased to see that it is also a very high quality black pen that writes very gently, to the same metal stylus that gives it strength. Cons:Regular pen (other-side) is lower quality than expected - you may not write... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshaggylish2 on 07/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:After a week of use, pen writes so smooth and the liquid ink looks like expensive branded pens. The touch part works very easy, no need of touching hard. Tested on samsung mobile and asus tablet the screens now are free of fingerprints. Cons:I carried in a bag t... Read more

0 0
  • posted by1PROth on 04/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:cool stylus for capacitive screens are very pleased to see that it is also a very high quality black pen that writes very gently, to the same metal stylus that gives it strength. Cons:Dumb on paper sometimes bad writing. On some tablets not working stylus. Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRosebicudo on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to handle. Easy to carry. Good adherence to the screen. Light pen makes it pleasant to use it in IPad games when you have to touch the screen repeatedly. Cons:Time of delivery - too long. I had to buy another pen elsewhre while I waited for this one to be... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywingheilam on 01/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works with all capcitive screens which is basically everything touch screen now a days. The pen part works pretty well. Pretty smooth and doesn't leak. The quality is very decent considering the price and comparing to the expensive ones in large retail stor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJeff2488 on 11/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a normal pen size. The pen actually writes quite nicely. Easy to store clip on the pen. Cons:The paint on the pen gets damaged pretty easily. Just a minor point. The rubber ball end of the pen does not slide over the screen with much ease. There is a lot of fricti... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycongole on 10/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Touch-screen stylus-pad side works as expected. Looks really good - even stylish, and better than the overall quality. :-) Cons:Regular pen (other-side) is lower quality than expected - you may not write a longer sentence without a drop-out. Also, when opening the tip dro... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections