Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOttoFix on 04/15/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this pen for the stylus, but only used as a handle. I use a stylus is not convenient, faster turns fingers. Very convenient to write, but the ink long time to dry and you can get your hands dirty. If the price would have been less, I would buy another... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVMOF1978 on 11/02/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:cool stylus for capacitive screens are very pleased to see that it is also a very high quality black pen that writes very gently, to the same metal stylus that gives it strength. Cons:Regular pen (other-side) is lower quality than expected - you may not write... Read more

0 0
  • posted by1PROth on 04/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:cool stylus for capacitive screens are very pleased to see that it is also a very high quality black pen that writes very gently, to the same metal stylus that gives it strength. Cons:Dumb on paper sometimes bad writing. On some tablets not working stylus. Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRosebicudo on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to handle. Easy to carry. Good adherence to the screen. Light pen makes it pleasant to use it in IPad games when you have to touch the screen repeatedly. Cons:Time of delivery - too long. I had to buy another pen elsewhre while I waited for this one to be... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywingheilam on 01/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works with all capcitive screens which is basically everything touch screen now a days. The pen part works pretty well. Pretty smooth and doesn't leak. The quality is very decent considering the price and comparing to the expensive ones in large retail stor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJeff2488 on 11/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a normal pen size. The pen actually writes quite nicely. Easy to store clip on the pen. Cons:The paint on the pen gets damaged pretty easily. Just a minor point. The rubber ball end of the pen does not slide over the screen with much ease. There is a lot of fricti... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycongole on 10/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Touch-screen stylus-pad side works as expected. Looks really good - even stylish, and better than the overall quality. :-) Cons:Regular pen (other-side) is lower quality than expected - you may not write a longer sentence without a drop-out. Also, when opening the tip dro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFritzPinguin on 09/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The stylus works perfectly with my Galaxy Tab 7.7 and my Nokia N8. Finally handwritten notes on the Tab work, and drawing sketches makes shopping easy, if you don't speak the language. Also almost essential for games which require some precision in input, like A... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykillerman114 on 08/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very good writing quality with the black pen. - This stylus is comfortable in the hand - The capacitive section work like a charm on my samsung smartphone and also on my asus tablet. They are android 4.0+ operating system. - Look like a professionnal pen. Cons:- I did n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjlvinas on 08/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-good quality overall -nice ink pen feature and good shape for using for writing on papel -heavy enogught for a good handling -looks good -one of the best item buyed for my tablet -solid materials Cons:-not very precise on iPad (just for underlining or writing) -it seem... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections