Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGrauwulf on 07/30/2014

Pros: Tests a lot of different cables, very easy to use Cons: Feels cheap Got in to making custom length network cables for my home and I've been using this to check my work before connecting anything. Also allowed me to identify some cables that I wasn't sure if they were cross-wired or not. Very handy ... Read more

Impression:Handy Tool!;

0 0 0

• posted byvchizh on 12/17/2012

Multi-interface tester. Have bought it just for LAN and USB cables testing and haven't expected to obtain also a good tester for coaxial cables. Very easy to use this device - just plug the cables and push the button! Size of the tester is rather big - such device can be smaller. 9V battery is not such ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycheekin on 11/19/2011

- light in weight - useful as all in one tester - almost all cable can test with this little tester - too big for the size - plastic seems low quality - could be cheaper in price This is convenience, all in one tester can test almost all cable. if this design have com port (RS232) will be almost perfect.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycuckovic on 10/17/2010

Works great, when testing broadband network cable leds light up one by one so it is easy to find out which one doesn't work. Cables slide in properly. Takes only a single 9v battery. Useful for testing long firewire cables that are used for video. Much cheaper than in local stores. Not mini :) It is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byruggb on 11/21/2009

Tests most all cables, remote unit which attaches to main unit Large, instructions lacking, but it is mostly self explanatory. Does not directly show crossed wires. You must watch BOTH main and remote displays to see if both are lighting in sequence. If they are not it become difficult to figure it out.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMIB3913 on 08/21/2009

-Simple to use -Many kinds of testing -Detachable section for distance tests -Readout is clear -The build quality could be better -No dampener in the battery compartment, the battery jiggles about a bit too much for comfort I bought this to supplement my onsite kit. Although I would have liked to get ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections