DX » Community » Reviews » Game Controller Analog Joypad Joystick for Ipad/Ipad 2 - Transparent + Gray
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykikorigatti on 08/01/2012

Works perfectly with the iPad! I tested with some games and the response was excellent .. and the way in fixing the device does not affect the screen ... It has good price and good quality! I recommend the purchase! Portuguese: Funciona perfeitamente com o ipad Testei com alguns jogos e a resposta foi ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygord888 on 01/14/2012

One of the things I did notice is that when you’re not pressing the pad down, it doesn’t actually register as a touch on the screen. This is a very good design that prevents accidental touches while navigating menus and it also allows the controls to re-centre while you’re playing the game. My first ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJ4VIER on 11/14/2011

It's like the original! very flexible, light and easy to adapt to all games. Very usefull, it changes the feeling of playing games (i hate touchscreen buttons). Good price compared to the original. The button is made by plastic and i'm affraid of scraching the ipad's surface but it seems to be hard enought.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrendermanvfx on 08/29/2011

Este es un Joystick diseñado especialmente para iPad. Es cómo de usar, y lleva la experiencia de juego a otro nivel, devolviendonos la sensación de control directo entre usuario y juegos. En especial, esta version, tiene algunos problemas para mantenerse en su lugar. A momentos de usarlo,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections