DX » Community » Reviews » DayBird Rectangle Style Stainless Steel Quartz Wrist Watch - Silver (1 x LR626)
Customer’s impression:
Satisfied A great buy Minimalist
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8691314 on 02/22/2015

Sat izgleda bolje nego na slikama, vizuelno je atraktivan i dopadljiv. Cena je primerena i nije visoka. Preporuka.

Impression:Satisfied,A great buy;

0 0 0

• posted by8953083 on 01/15/2015

Very nice-looking watch. Tricky to adjust, but the strap pins are like GIRDERS (this is good)! They are not prone to rusting like typical tiny cheap watch pins, and they fit flush into the links; love it! Lightweight and comfortable. Love the brushed metal look of the inside of the links and the... Read more

Impression:Satisfied,A great buy,Minimalist;

0 0 0

• posted byMarselloo on 05/26/2013

I've been using this watch for about 2 years. Actually it is very good and high-quality watches. Build quality is excellent. Nobody of my friends do not believe that this watch can cost less than $ 40. When I show them the clock on the DX site, they are surprised that it is so cheap. After 20 of... Read more

watch watch

0 0 2

• posted byLegenda on 06/14/2011

This is a really, really good looking watch. The watch table is not a black flat plastic piece as the images might lead you to believe, but instead a way cool thin metal plate with a brushed look on it. The build quality is very good, the watch has a solid and even somewhat expensive feel to it.... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere