DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Suction Cup Removal Tool for Iphone 3g/3GS/4/Ipad - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byApproved on 03/11/2014

The product does what it says it does. Great for removing screens. Have not had them cause any scratches or blemishes to the applied area No cons, very happy with the product I think it could use a larger handle or some way to lock the handle down. The handle does snap down but I have had a few occasions when using it on laptop screens where the handle ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspcleha on 11/15/2012

The build quality is excellent. Packaged in a pleasant box in the form of the pyramid :) the Material is good. Sucker - SUPER Reliable! BUT CAUTION BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL!!!!! Power suction Cup is that the thin glass not an iphone or ipad she just breaks in the time of suck. Experiments have proved that it is able to raise 25 kg of weight. Use very carefully!... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySimenZhor on 03/25/2012

Really high quality to be bought here at DX, It might just be the most professional and best quality item i I have yet recieved from the site. It needs to be pushed against a surface before you pull the lever though, but once that is done you have a really good vacuum and can lift quite the weight. The only "con" here is that it is marketed ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections