DX » Community » Reviews » Quit Smoking USB Rechargeable Electronic Cigarettes with 40 Refills - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzikatrap on 01/19/2013

nice ammount of vape. good taste. lightweight. cool looking. good battery. nice carry case. both atomizer broke Right out of the box but both still vape and work fine just the foil came off. still looking for replacement atomizers for the model in comparison to a $300 green smoke there is little difference ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykurinsks on 03/29/2012

Fast delivery, all as promised, all functions as should. It is easy to use and easy to charge, exactly as described on the seller's website. I was happy to receive it in such a fast time and I was happy that there is a free worldwide shipping None Thank you to have opportunity to order from this supplier ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynorthnice on 07/09/2011

God vapor. God taste on the refills, MB taste like coffe, and caputino taste more mild. Redbull taste kinda like redbull att start. not when its hot, but taste OK. Camel dont taste camel. but good taste. I think camel got the best vapor of the 4 of them. I have smoked it for one month and 1 is still ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections