Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhicham2u on 08/16/2014

it does what it have to do. Pro : Good protection from static problem cons : It will be nice if it was more fashionable specially the blue box. OtherThoughts: Involvement Level: Expert (understands the inner workings) Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0
  • posted byalexmaldonado on 07/31/2014

this is so awsome thank you ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Read more

Impression:cool;

0 0
  • posted byamaliak77 on 03/13/2014

Pros: - Better then other anti-static straps that require you to be connected to grounded metal. - Used it changing RAM on my laptop and no problems. - Strap fits comfortably on wrist for me. Cons: - More colour chouce then just light blue, maybe grey, - Strap could be of better quality, feels a bit cheap, but for price it is great. Not a problem. -... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWoolhead on 06/26/2013

- Better then other anti-static straps that require you to be connected to grounded metal. - Used it changing RAM on my laptop and no problems. - Strap fits comfortably on wrist for me. - More colour chouce then just light blue, maybe grey, - Strap could be of better quality, feels a bit cheap, but for price it is great. Not a problem. - Plastic feels ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatijainspace on 05/08/2013

Very cheap and nice Static Dissipative Wrist Strap. It has two straps, for now the first one looks like it's gonna last for a long time. I'm gonna use it for laptop repair so this it much better solution then the Static Dissipative Wrist Strap with ground wire. Baby Blue color doesn't give to it a professional look, it looks more like a toy :) I used ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysome1special on 02/11/2013

Small, easy to use, and can be hidden under the sleeve. It helps a lot by tuning down the static discharge, especially in the winter months when the air is dry. It's one of the best buys for the price A bit flimsy, but works. Not too much aesthetic, but ok. Color is baby blue, would be better if it was gray or black. It works, and that's what counts.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytotosh on 01/01/2011

Cheap and easy to use.I am not quite sure how good it removes static in practice but it's very accomodating to use as you don't have to worry about stepping on a wire. Seems it can't remove a lot of static,but with that price I can't complain.Wrist wrap could be longer,it fits nicely to my wrist but persons with big wrists could have problems using ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeodahsan on 12/15/2010

... its blue, it reached my house (unfortnately) - I read on a website, that this just contains a 100 Meg resistor inside. This isn't enough to get a static dissipation. People should know more before buying this type of product, that it will just work if electricity forms a full circuit (in the case, it needs GND to discharge). DX should stop selling ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysharp3088 on 01/08/2010

It is small, easily adjustable and fits my wrist easily. Build quality is somewhat flimsy but what can you expect for such a cheap price. I have no way of knowing if this unit is effective or not but I use it on one wrist along with a corded version on the other wrist just to be extra careful when working with delicate electronics. Bottomline, you don'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMcPiebot on 04/11/2009

it is very easy to use, just have to wear it. Come with an extra wrist band it looks nice would be nice to know how it works. it seems cheap, wait... it is cheap! so it is not really a con. it works very slow. I work in a place with very strong static, so I tested it by charging my self and discharging. and it seems that it really dissipates the static,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections