DX » Community » Reviews » T10 4W 160LM 5x5050 SMD LED Car White Light Bulbs (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydiandrobailoni on 01/18/2014

The quality of all parts is very good. The socket fits very well and steady. The color fidelity is fine! You can use it in several places of your car, like front and tail low light and internal courtesy light. In my car, I have use it for replace incandescent tail lights (5W) and the luminosity is practically ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykleber.caliani on 09/03/2013

estas lampadas sao baratas, mas sao perfeitas, muito forte o brilho delas. e encaixa-se perfeitamente na luz de cortesia do meu astra. o difícil foi conseguir tirar a lampada atual, rs ela é bem comprida, mais comprida que a lampada pingo que vem no carro, mas nao impede o uso, a tampinha monta ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaliengrey on 08/08/2013

Very bright light for parking lights, gives a beautiful look to your car, and full all the headlight case with their 5 leds. Leds have short lifetime. After two months, some of then stay flashing when the bulbs are on, until they finally died. In both bulbs, actually I have three leds working on one ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byyksihevari on 03/03/2013

Very bright. Works well. Easy to install. Gives nice white light, I like it more than yellow light that normal bulbs give. Expensive when compared to normal bulb price. Have to installed correct way, does only work one way. I had to "loose" contacts a little to get it to work. I can't comment ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykaritenian on 01/28/2013

- Very bright bulbs. They look pretty cool. I should say they are brighter than the incandescent ones. - They emit white light with a little bluish tint. That's more noticeable when compared to other lights. Anyway, I hadn't problems to pass the technical car inspection. - After more than a year of daily ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bystrikeraj on 01/22/2013

Very bring light, much brighter than original citylight bulb on my car, so it can be used as daytime running light safely instead of the H3 low beam bulb, and make those bulbs last LONGER size fits original light bulb hole nothing so far, need to use longer to provide comment on the life of the bulb ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by25080205 on 01/07/2013

Bulbs is very bright, white light with blue tint. It's not exactly fit to color of "conventional" 4300K Xenon HIDs. Quality is good, heatsink on main LED not too hot and effective enough. It may be too large to fit in some lamp such as additional turning lights. Light distribution uneven, bright ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byebastings on 11/19/2012

Fast delivery, good build quality. Also the 4 small LED's give a better look when using as city lights in a front headlight. Light level (lumen) is ok. Bit more then the regular lights, but not too much to blind or irritate people. Also these look good in my big clear headlights when turned off, nice ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bycellintel on 11/11/2012

its reaaally bright runs cool it uses very low amount of power from your car(good when u have a heavy sound system in your trunk like me!) whats make this so bright is that yellow part in front of the bulb! its a differente type of LED i dont know,but its really kick ass the normal "square"... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySergeidx on 10/20/2012

Finally found these, a bit more expensive, but they fit! Not Bigger than regular bulbs. What a light! I use them as so called city lights in à Renault Grand Scénic 2005. Easy to install Good build quality Use in Holland None. Would appreciate more info On size though in general. It is hard ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections