Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydcafri on 06/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have a small car which I drive ~20km every day. I don't use this car during weekend. As a result, the battery goes dead once in a while... I used to charge the battery which little electronic charger once a week but I lazy... Since I bought this device coupl... Read more

3 1
  • posted bybudiony on 09/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Everything went smooth - from order, to delivery, the solar panel was packed in protective nylon bubbles package, so no worries about braking it. Some users report that alligator clips are not suitable for their car batteries, but I do not have this problem, thi... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybudiony on 08/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The product has good quality/money ratio, comes with alligator clips and cigarette lightning jack for charging battery directly from your cigarette lightning inside a car, but you need to have a voltage in this jack when the keys are off and engine is not runnin... Read more

2 0
  • posted byvze22bsa on 07/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:relatively cheap compare to other easy to use Cons:My old car is just sitting in the driveway waiting to be sold. I bought the solar panel charger hoping that it would keep my battery alive. Prior to using this solar panel my car battery was fine. There are 2 ways to us... Read more

• posted byHybridTheorynz on 04/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:For what it does, you cant really beat the price. Does what it should, out of the box. I plan on buying more of these actually in the near future! I have a spare 550CCA batter in my garage which im using to charge(Of course itl take some time as its a big batter... Read more

9 0
  • posted byGarryJSmith on 08/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent device for keeping a car battery topped up. I have this mounted on a visor and running directly to the battery using the cables provided. I can now leave the alarm on for several days without running the car and the battery is always topped up when I use the c... Read more

7 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections