DX » Community » Reviews » Micro Sim Card to Standard Sim Card Adapter (2-Piece)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPelife on 12/19/2012

Does what it says it does. Very simple to use! It can be used by anyone.The entire product is made of plastic, containing an outer layer which covers the entire product and a plastic film thinner where it fits the chip. Simply plug the chip device into the adapter and put adapter in device that is already working. I recommend! The layer that holds the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclaudiokun on 11/10/2011

It does exactly what it says, adapts the micro-sim to fit in standard SIM slots. It's made of sturdy plastic with a clear finish. The transparent back allows to see what micro-SIM is inside without taking it completely out of the mobile/device slot. It has no method of 'holding' the micro-SIM in place. The space is of correct size, but no pins or sticky ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byben29pickett on 07/28/2011

It is what it is, All microsims i've had for my 2 iPhone 4's both work perfectly in normal sim phones Not really a con but sometimes sim falls out if not carefull placing it inside your phone could do with some sticky stuff on inside to keep sim in place get a few of these, they look kind of cool with the different colors but most of all just because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrustyclown on 07/18/2011

I needed one of these because I broke the microsim out of the man sim holder on my phone accidently (yeah, yeah, I should have read the instructions). Anyhow, these are cheaper than trying to get a new sim from the phone company :) I would have liked it if the inside bit where the microsim goes was sticky - it's not. I had to put a tiny little bit of ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections