DX » Community » Reviews » Illuminated Earpick (Ear Wax Remover and Cleaner 3-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 18 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 13 ( 39% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKabi01 on 09/23/2013

Really really very cheap and awesome. The light is very bright and its very easy to see in side the ears when cleaning. The parts fits on well and nothing drops out of place. Was actually expecting something very poorly made but actually it's kinda good quality from my point of view. I have just placed orders for a few more for some of my friends who ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycarolc on 01/18/2013

i li t its something different, good price and brings two different sizes, i used it to see my daugthers ears and her throat its a nice product i love it perhaps the explanations are not clear I buy it because i was curious but then i didnt know how to use it, s now i use it for the porpuses i already described in the other item. nothing or me the price ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRaepunsel on 10/01/2012

Great for those who clean out their ears while using a mirror, or for those who clean out other peoples' ears. The 3 pieces it comes with are shaped differently, and may have different functional uses. The light helps illuminate everything that's inside your ears, so it's easier to avoid injuries. I am not sure what the tweezers are used for when it ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byprelude99 on 07/05/2012

- Sturdy - Bright - Cheap - Does what it is designed to do I keep telling my friends how great this tool is, and no matter how disgusted they get, I love this tool. It solves the problem of having to hold a flash light and ear pick and your ear open at the same time. No one has 3 hands!!!!! Zero... None that I can see Best invention since noodles and ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycrescent on 05/23/2012

this is a neat little device. helps clear up ear wax in the ear without irritation or pushing the ear wax further into the ear canal. while the led light is pointless when using this device on oneself, if you use this device to clean someone else ear, than the led light is very handy. one of the tips broke off when putting a little too much pressure ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymafitorio3 on 05/20/2012

very usefull for remove ear wax, and for inspection. the light is very good!! When I was a boy my mom used an ear picker and she haven´t a flashlight, it´s was very dificut to lihgt my ear with natural light, but now whit this gadget, is very easy!!! Before this, I clean my child´s ear whit a small light into my mouth!!! It is dificult ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjessing526 on 12/23/2011

Does exactly what it suppose to do and little more! When I was little my mom used an ear picker and she would make me shine a flashlight on my ear now they have built in ones! Absolutely genius for my situation. It feels nice and gets the job done! Feels like it could break but hasn't yet! Not sure if I can replace the batteries. It obviously gets dirty ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byc0nfused on 09/19/2010

-there is a miniature non blinding led and its easy to switch on and off. -you can open the bottom and store any unused parts. -clear so it's easy to clean. -kinda flimsy but it has not broken on my mom yet. -its kinda difficult to change parts without feeling like i'm going to crack this thing. mines came white like pictured but there is no logo which ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byInsomnix on 07/05/2010

Ok. I am still giving it a 5 ***** rating! I understand some of the CONS I see. I also bought (3) SKU 26790, but this one LIGHTS UP. I agree that that tension nut that holds the pieces on the tip is VERY poorly built and gives way to any tension. But you get what you pay for and overall the usefullness outweighs that flaw by a small percentage. I think ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byInsomnix on 06/25/2010

I'd have to give this almost a 5 across the board and there is no 4½. The light is very bright and the pick is comfortable with no flinches from my 1 year old. It did take a little touch of sandpaper to the edge though. The connector that turns to hold the pick in place does not get tight, it gives to the slightest pressure. I'd like to see a better ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections