DX » Community » Reviews » Electronic Cigarette Cartridge Refills - Vanilla Flavor/High (Black/10-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybadillin on 01/17/2013

Good product, easy to use, works as advertised. None that i can think of, maybe the storage box could be a little more "user friendly" but for the price the box is actually fine. These refills last me about half a day / a day depending on how much i use it, AND on how well each refill was filled, this means that not all the refills have the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNialla on 11/18/2012

These cartirdges are graet they have nice flavor and long lasting with a good amount of vapors. they have good price as well and are cheap and easy to stock up on. i love them and so does everyone else i have shared them with. I have no cons on this one item as of yet. These are great i would buy them up when i order more. great great for price. If ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvheisterkamp on 09/12/2012

supposedly this is far less unhealthy than real cigarettes For some people (like me) it will work to help you quit smoking The battery is quite small, I needed about 3 or 4 recharges per day. After seeing this item show up for some time on this site I decided why not, I'll try one. I haven't touched a cigarette ever since I received the package. After ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCptCronic on 12/26/2011

Very very nice and easy to use! Great vapour!! Vanilla flavour is not too strong!! Fits my E-Cig perfectly!!! Great price and great taste! Does not say the nicotine amount in each refill!! Great tasting flavour! Was not expecting it to taste as nice as it does!! Could do with knowing what Mg of nicotine but its not a huge problem!! An amazing tasting,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byenzoe on 06/15/2011

good quality, easy to use good vanilla bean flavor maybe cause the ciggy flavor but more like vanilla bean than artificial vanilla flavor. very sweet lots of vapor, lighter throat hit than most. little too sweet. I'm not a big vanilla fan so i didn't care for as much as all other flavors from this brand, but probly not really a con. many different flavors ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections