DX » Community » Reviews » Illuminated Earpick (Ear Wax Remover and Cleaner 3-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybadillin on 01/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Just as advertised, the flashlight works perfectly and is pointed correctly so you can see what you are doing, easy to change "spoons" it has a back space so you can store the extra accesories Cons:The "spoon" enters via pressure, and it wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspy8137 on 12/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this for my 1 year old son.a simple product to use. It works right out of the box. The picks are useful and easy to change and store. Self explanatory,idiot proof. Good quality picks.. Not too hard and not too flimsy. Cons:Stowing compartment for the picks are... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFredim on 07/19/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a small flashlight with a transparent tip that directs the light to the very tip of the tool. The tip enables it to illuminate the inside of the ear or any other hard to reach place which would otherwise be hard to light up. Cons:None for the price. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byermila707 on 06/22/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I've been looking for something like this for awhile now. this thing is better than what my grandparents had. the light along with the clear tips helps illuminate everything and you can see a lot better. Cons:the only thing i can complain about with this thing is that t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycompasillo on 09/28/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ Inexpensive set + Powerful enough light for what it is + Well packaged + Light weight + Accessories seem to be safe to use Cons:- No cons, though I have to fill the five hundred characters OtherThoughts:The tweezers are almost useless, at least as what they are (you j... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylecale on 09/20/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I think of this as a tool, not necessarily an ear cleaner. I have the ox horn ear picks too and they are not illuminated, but the scoop part is sturdier on the low-tech ox horn picks, and I prefer these for jobs where you need a study pick. Cons:Not sturdy eno... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTitine on 01/08/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I don't use the light, but it's still a $2 earpick Cons:average build quality, it seems it won't last a long time. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:2$ ! Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections