DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Automatic Mechanical Waterproof Wrist Watch - Silver + Black + White
Customer’s impression:
A great clock
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjasevteleco on 09/22/2014

First of all, the description does not fit the product: there is no such thing as "stainles steel case" here: it's a chromed alloy, and a not really good one. You can see imperfections all around the case, perhaps due to a non-proper storage or handling. Even worse, when I opened the cardboard box the ... Read more

Great clock (but not steel), poor handling Great clock (but not steel), poor handling Great clock (but not steel), poor handling

Impression:A great clock;

0 0 0

• posted by7clints on 06/19/2013

Very nice wristwatch, I love the the fact that i can also check the date. Fits my wrist perfectly, my friends also love it. The large prints also made the time easily seen. the leather is also big and thick which showed that it was high quality Packaging was very dirty and rough when it came in. the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCarwash on 06/06/2013

The watch is large and heavy and appears to be made of stainless steel. It has a good presence and is regarded as handsome by all who see it. It has so far kept good time as compared to my casio atomic watch. The strap is not 100 percent leather and is of dubious quality.One of the spring bars dis integrated ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymcchegzy on 05/21/2013

Very nice wristwatch, I love the the fact that i can also check the date. Fits my wrist perfectly, my friends also love it. The large prints also made the time easily seen. the leather is also big and thick which showed that it was high quality Packaging was very dirty and rough when it came in. the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydamaoglu on 04/30/2013

working very well. time sequence never up or down. very stable (as you know many automatic watches can make delay or step forward) i use it one week and never change it. inside of design very good. letters are big, nipples are shining very well at the dark. noise is between acceptabel limits. if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGoMartini on 01/08/2013

Good watch, not expensive and good mechanical movement. I can say that it keeps the time very well. The movement is also quit which is a good thing. The watch was a little bit damaged when it arrived. And that showed me it wasn't stainless steel as mentioned on this page. Also the 'leather' band is to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymur4v3y on 10/31/2012

Automatic - doesn't require daily winding. Big numbers, nice looking watch. Easy to use and time markers can be seen in the darkness. Wristband leaves black mark on hands. Big (47 x 35 x 13 cm). The box and the watch were a little bit dirty. Wristband is too hard. Nice watch for men with big hands! Good ... Read more

display (front side) cover (back side)

0 0 0

• posted bykoen90 on 07/26/2012

-The watch is very solid -There is no need for a battery -Even when It came in touch with water it worked! -My watchband broke -When I was trainig my muscles my watchband broke and I needed a new one. So I went to village and bought a watchband. First this did not fit correctly and I needed to cut something ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystofish2 on 02/14/2012

> Nice styling, just a little kitch but i like that. > Self winding mechanisme works well, as ling as I ware it daily it dosen't need winding. > Nice and quiet. > Keeps good time. > the strap seems nice and solid, should last a while. > the second hand moves a little erratically. >... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections