DX » Community » Reviews » Omni-Directional 13dBi High Gain CRC9 Antenna Signal Booster for 3G Wireless Network (1970~2170MHz)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymariusr on 10/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap product and after few weeks it is still working and it is very good . Easy to connect and to install . After few weeks the connector is still working very fine and it does not decompress . Cons:I think the gain of this antenna is less then 13 dBi, but i have... Read more

1 0
  • posted byquanzo on 09/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The workmanship of the antenna is decent. Connector to the modem is made of very soft metal and lepeski constantly decompress. Cons:Huawei E160G modem has a special slot and antenna easily connects to it. Running smoothly :) OtherThoughts:Usefulness of the device rather... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBoraDURSUN on 08/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Has a suction cup base. Cons:I tried to use it on a 2.1 GHz network. Did not increase the signal strenght. The mobile modem I am using is a Huawei E177 and has the necessary CRC9 connector on it. OtherThoughts:I purchased this item thinking that it could incre... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections