DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 Multi-Display USB to HDMI Adapter (1920 x 1080 Max)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byraffstein on 11/24/2013

I use it at work to add an additional screen to my laptop + monitor combo (3 screens total), It has decent refresh rate (videos are actually watchable through this device, but it is not ideal for displaying high definition videos or movies). Device it is not recognized by windows unless you install the included drivers (not a big con but nowadays we ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleoleofm on 03/22/2013

Very easy to install. Sound Embeded in HDMI. Very small. Good design. I didn't get no one until now. The price off a ship video card but more easy to install and change to other machines. Very easy to install and to move to other devices. Sound Embeded in HDMI good to old machines. Very small. Good design. Worked in Windows 7 64bits. Can use in notebook ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAltumEQ on 07/12/2012

In a single package you got video and audio through HDMI. The install process is swift and clean. As described on a previous review this does require drivers installation which was fast and easy on Windows XP and Vista. The printed manual also provides links for external references for MAC OS and Linux (I did not test them). * It does require a good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoleg31337 on 11/21/2011

I have tested this one on AMD Athlon64 6400+ and it works as expected. This adapter is not plug-and-play and requires driver installation prior to plugging in the device. I have two screens already and wanted to connect my TV to watch movies, so this device appears as third screen, and it supports HDMI audio out as well. My tv only supports 720p and ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections