DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered Panel Water Pump Pond Fountain Pool - Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykarel007 on 07/03/2014

Very simple to assembly and install, practically no maintenance is needed. Several nozzles to choose the best water height/flow. Very good price/benefit ratio. Low voltage and power is appropriate for wet environment - no risk of electric shock. System of nozzles attachment might be better - e.g. thread - but this is a realy minor cons. I am using the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIgor190573 on 06/28/2014

The fountain is made of a fine quality. I'm actually pleasantly surprised at the quality. It is easy to assemble, there are 3 different nozzles and 2 mulugheder for the height of the spout. The pump is virtually silent. They have a strong long cord from solar panel to the pump. All in all I think it's a bargain. Can be a little top heavy if extended ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykaloyan.stolinov on 06/04/2014

Small, good looking and has long enough cable. Works exactly as advertised. The suction cones at the bottom of the pump do not stick good and for long, but I suppose they are not needed to, because it stands up anyway. The solar panel does not have a stand (or something to stick it to the ground) like some of the other solar products. I think it would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysAIemcZZ on 05/01/2014

- Never think about turning the fountain on or off again. - Never pay for electricity again. - Perfect for small ponds or tub, as the water doesn't spray that far: you won't drain it as easily as you might with a larger fountain. - Unlike the solar lights, this does not charge during the day: if it's sunny, it's on, if it's not, it's off. - There's ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygonzax100 on 04/27/2014

-Good work and powerful. Very good quality and economic price. it works very well the full day. The pump is virtually silent. They have a strong long cord from solar panel to the pump. Don't have to worry about turning it on and off or dealing with batteries. The cable length is good, I even needed to roll some left wire and hide. -You need to clean ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhumbafalce on 01/02/2014

The solar panel is well done and work good. There are some nozzles for different uses. The cable plug has a protective ring to prevent small splashes, not enougth to underwather, as expected. Works good. The pump cable is only 295cm and the solar panel cable is 25cm. Total 320cm, not 385cm as announced. It could offer some attachments to the panel, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoaoRibas on 11/25/2012

Extremelly simple to install and operate: sun = water , no sun = no water. There are no batteries or anything else to complicate, just the solar panel and the pump. The cable length is good, I even needed to roll some left wire and hide. Not a real con cause it was expected due to the solar panel size (power), but the water height is low, just about ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDeathtruth on 08/10/2012

- Really good value compared to other shops. - Reliable, high quality pump and panel. - Works in relatively low light, winter overcast etc. - Good quality plastic (I'm no plastic expert) but it has lasted over 6 months through hot summer days and below freezing nights. - Connector between panel and pump so you can connect and disconnect them when ever ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobbert1975 on 05/16/2012

Very handy and economical gadget. I use it for pond and when sun shines fish needs the most oxygen so when the sun shines. You need full sunshine otherwise it does not work. Also, not during night - guess this is not a surprise:) You need to clean it once a while or simply put the main part into a sponge that keeps dirty parts in the water away and ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhenwin on 03/07/2012

The fountain is made of a fine quality. I'm actually pleasantly surprised at the quality. It is easy to assemble, there are 3 different nozzles and 2 mulugheder for the height of the spout. The pump is virtually silent. They have a strong long cord from solar panel to the pump. All in all I think it's a bargain. Der skal en del lys til for at pumpen ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections