DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered Panel Water Pump Pond Fountain Pool - Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykarel007 on 07/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very simple to assembly and install, practically no maintenance is needed. Several nozzles to choose the best water height/flow. Very good price/benefit ratio. Low voltage and power is appropriate for wet environment - no risk of electric shock. Cons:System of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIgor190573 on 06/28/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The fountain is made of a fine quality. I'm actually pleasantly surprised at the quality. It is easy to assemble, there are 3 different nozzles and 2 mulugheder for the height of the spout. The pump is virtually silent. They have a strong long cord from solar... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykaloyan.stolinov on 06/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small, good looking and has long enough cable. Works exactly as advertised. Cons:The suction cones at the bottom of the pump do not stick good and for long, but I suppose they are not needed to, because it stands up anyway. The solar panel does not have a stand (or someth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygonzax100 on 04/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Good work and powerful. Very good quality and economic price. it works very well the full day. The pump is virtually silent. They have a strong long cord from solar panel to the pump. Don't have to worry about turning it on and off or dealing with batteries. The cable... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJoaoRibas on 11/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Extremelly simple to install and operate: sun = water , no sun = no water. There are no batteries or anything else to complicate, just the solar panel and the pump. The cable length is good, I even needed to roll some left wire and hide. Cons:Not a real con caus... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDeathtruth on 08/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Really good value compared to other shops. - Reliable, high quality pump and panel. - Works in relatively low light, winter overcast etc. - Good quality plastic (I'm no plastic expert) but it has lasted over 6 months through hot summer days and below freezing nights.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobbert1975 on 05/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very handy and economical gadget. I use it for pond and when sun shines fish needs the most oxygen so when the sun shines. Cons:You need full sunshine otherwise it does not work. Also, not during night - guess this is not a surprise:) You need to clean it once a while or... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhenwin on 03/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The fountain is made of a fine quality. I'm actually pleasantly surprised at the quality. It is easy to assemble, there are 3 different nozzles and 2 mulugheder for the height of the spout. The pump is virtually silent. They have a strong long cord from solar panel to the... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections