DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered 2.5" LCD Multi-Function Clock w/ Perpetual Calendar/Alarm Clock/Thermometer (2 x LR44)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarjari on 10/11/2013

The time is easy to read, solar powered means longer life for battery, thin design, easy to set and looks nice. The instructions manual shows functions that are not available on this clock, but some available are not in the manual (maybe from a different clock) I do not know what some icons shown on the clock mean (not included in the instructions),... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNico73 on 09/03/2012

Price for buying and delivering to your home. No need to go to a shop for a low priced item. I use it in the bathroom and find it very useful. The display has a good visibility. The clock and date are easy to adjust. No need for a manual. The device is lightweight. I expect a long life for the battery since it is equipped with solar panel. After 3 months ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byscojj on 11/22/2011

- large size clock digits can be easily seen from different angles and from a couple feet away - since it's a digital clock it's silent, which makes it unobstrusive when placed nearby on a desk - dual power, works with light or battery, although batteries should be used especially since it can't run without it in low light. - batteries are included ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections