DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Touch Screen Digital Wrist Watch (1 x LR626)
  • 5 star 11 ( 52% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydelequinho on 03/15/2014

So, the point of this watch is: it looks amazing, and the way it shows the time as also the animation it always shows to show the time are amazing and really great to keep you and other entratained for some time. And it looks amazing. The leather doesn't come to help here. I had to change it to a plastic "belt" as soon as got the product. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytoconsoleru on 12/15/2013

excellent watch with LEDs. unusual design will allow you to wear these watches in a club or a party. Interesting system clock setting in which it is easy to understand. suitable for both children and adolescents. strong, of course if they do not drop, convenient to change the battery. At the same time the battery lasts a long time because LEDs consume ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElfugi on 04/17/2013

Its a fashion and REALLY diferent watch, makes you feel like in a futurist movie!! its a great quality materials watch with a VERY CHEAP bracalet but you can change it! i REAALY coulntd chance the hour!! i tryed several times but i dint know how to do it! lalso the touch sensor is not good! you have to almost hit the watch to see the hour!! Maybe it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvishvashanda on 02/25/2013

nice wristwatch, looks cool and stylish. works just as told here and works fine thanks to god for that,,,,,, :P anyways cool and stylish watch and the most important-- it actually keeps time. the leather band should be good quality but it is not and the chrome shown here in the image looks like paint on the actual watch so,,, but that something one ... Read more

cool stylish led touch screen wristwatch.
    0 0
  • posted bysteelmmt on 02/20/2013

This leds clock although quite simple is also beautiful. It's practical and can be used in almost in any occasion because it's discreet. In other terms can draw to attention to those who look for it. The bracelet is weak and should be changed. In the first week, to show it to my friends, the repetitive use of the watch can spend too much battery It ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStaaldraad on 02/07/2013

It comes with a manual that explains how this particular watch works and how to set it up. It doesn't look cheap, in fact it looks pretty decent. The led lights look awesome! They are very bright and look amazing. It might be a little confusing how to use it if you didn't read the manual. Compared to other DX watches, this one might be considered a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGreali on 01/21/2013

- Original LED watch - Easy to read - Nice Stylish - Sometimes it won't turn off after showing the time so you have to take out the batteries, which is not simple at all, i tried too many times - The strap ugly - If you have epilepsy don't buy this device, maybe you can not stand the bright flashing LEDs, especially during the time change. A good looking ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byJsoares0911 on 11/01/2012

Very beautifull watch. Practical, stylish, exotic, lightwweight and thin. Can be used on all occasions. Combines with any style. I think the battery lasts a very short time. Overall i was very pleased with the watch. I use it all days long to work, study and shopping also. I specially like the leather band. He really looks good on all occasions. Considering ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandreiu on 10/31/2012

- LEDs are very bright - easy to read - mine has 2 batteries, which were both dead - it came with no manual - mine only shows time by double tapping - sometimes it won't turn off after showing the time so you have to take out the batteries, which is not that simple if you don't have the necessary tools - the strap is very ugly The overall quality could ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byr080fr49 on 10/15/2012

- Really stylish in a minimalist sense, - A lot of people tend to ask me about it when I'm wearing it out. - Tends to look interesting yet really simple to read. I've ordered two; the older one was 'ALT' branded, worked very very well until the strap broke after approx. 18 months (still average time for a leather band) When I ordered a second one; '... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections