Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysad on 04/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I was looking for a stylish armband to hold my iPhone 3 when I went running. This item fit the bill perfectly. The iPhone fit sung and securely. And as an added bonus, I could use the touch screen through the plastic. Very easy to tie around your arm Cons:Only... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerezgert3739 on 02/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For all you sporty people, a very good gadget for running cycling tripping and all other indoor outdoor sport. Very good for almost every cell phone. The strap is actually very large and good for all sizes of arms Cons:The arm band is actually very good but not so effic... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywones on 02/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's very good quality compared to the price, very nice with the orange stripes hahaha and well in general it's perfect for running or anything similar. It is very light and not heavy Cons:If you have a very thin arm it won't fit in perfectly but anyway still good. It doe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHasuni on 11/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The Sporty Armband Strap for iPhone is very Good Looking. I found it very comfortable on the hand while running and it fits great to iphone 3gs. You cannot ignore the good price that it's offered. Also, it is made up from airy fabric. Cons:There are actually no cons. Befo... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymeden on 10/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Comfortable: light and well-fitting, with a long enough strap - Sweat-proof: the most important thing! The sweat does not trespass the neoprene. I sweat a lot, but my phone is still dry at the end of training Cons:- Does not have a cap, this could be a probl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrasola on 10/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy to use during work out. You can use the touch screen while running. Confortable and easy to wash. The GPS signal is not affected, so I can use apps that show me my track. Cons:Does not fit in women's arm. My girlfriend is not thin, and it still doesn... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrikpereira on 10/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very well made Fits well iPhone 4 Enough space to use with bumper ring Nice looking Good texture Cons:Does not fit thin arms Too long strap to small people It seams not made for iPhone. OtherThoughts:Very well made and good looking. Has enough space to use iPh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byafhald on 08/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a very good product i recommend to buy it. I have been using it for a week now. I would also like if they would add a possibility to close to top, so u can also use it upside down. Cons:I use it for my running timeline and i find it comfortable to keep my... Read more

0 0
  • posted byharevalo on 07/23/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The iphone 4 fits very well. Remains fixed and does not move the arm. The size of the product is excellent, producing no discomfort while running. Cons:I have not even found negative. Is Excellent. I have used it several times on runs and I have not found prob... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjwing on 07/17/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a well built sporty armband. Its material is light, well done, good quality and it does not make you sweat because of the type o the material, it is similar to running shoes. And the touch screen works great while it is inside the armband. My mobile fit... Read more

A near look at the material The back
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections