DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Touch Screen Digital Wrist Watch (1 x LR626)
  • 5 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBixyBix on 12/05/2012

its really beautiful watch, with roman symbols. led make it look awesome, and unique the leather belt lasted for 1 week only. also there is a typo mistake (VI instead of IV), and it would be nice just to light up the needed leds not to give me a show of leds before tells the time its a good new unique idea, and its cheap, seriously what do you expect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBixyBix on 09/30/2012

it has a great look, acceptable quality materials, and genuine leather belt there is a small error in the numbering...4 is written VI, but its not that big deal when showing the time, it blinks for 1 second, and i see this as childish action, cannot wear it in the formal occasions what do you expect from a watch under 20$, comparing the value, its a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJeffrey134 on 07/06/2012

nice look, cool touch screen, casual, nice looking strap, nice box strap is not the best quality ive always wanted a watch that isnt just like any other watch because im not at all like any other person, haha. Im very odd, so i figure i would get a watch that suits me. and i must say this watch is definitely what i was looking for ! a very nice watch ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytvalls on 03/30/2012

Well it.. looks goot, shows the time as it's supposed to... What pros could I possible write for it that isn't presumable? The "touch" feature is a bit wierd! I mean.. it WORKS! but sometimes you have to touch a bit harder, at least with mine! and the awful mistake: they switched numbers! the display (as shown in picture, if you pay attention)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMetumtam on 07/15/2011

- Looks really cool, really 'special'.. - It got instructions inside the box (yes it comes with a nice box too!). - Easy to tell the time and so far really accurate too. - Good size, not too big like alot of DX watches. - Leds and very bright!! the most annoying thing.. actually the only really con this watch have for me is that when you touch it to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBartjeVDG on 07/07/2011

The watch comes in a red box. It's very nice. Not to big. You only have to touch the glass and it shows the time.After 5 seconds the leds go off User manual is in english and chinese. Set-up is very easy. It's an eye catcher withe the blue and white leds. I don't know if the band is real leather but it's easy replaceable if you want another. no cons ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections