DX » Community » Reviews » H7000 4.3" Capacitive Android 2.2 Dual SIM Quadband WCDMA GSM Cell Phone w/ GPS/Wi-Fi
  • 5 star 10 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 39% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byphilmckinley on 05/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:GSM so works thru my Tmobile account, GPS does work, battery starts out feeble but firms up in a few days. good reception on phone fair data transfer thru Wifi. smooth transition from old phone by just switching out micro sd and sim cards. Cons:headphones not so good, r... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygilparis on 10/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Multi sim smartphone are not current in France, so when I saw them on DX, I've been immediately interested. Then I choose the HERO7000 phone because it has more or less the same features than the HTC, with the advantage of 2 simcards with a very cheaper price,... Read more

3 0
  • posted byjoacodeviaje on 09/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Great screen size and resolution * Decent speed most of the time * GPS * Good camera Cons:* It arrived with the box not in a good state and it has some minor problems with the speaker * The touchscreen seems "unglued" some times * It can turn a little slow s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoxpt on 07/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good Screen size Good Graphics Works just perfect with my network (portugal) is not a heavy cell phone, thats a good point his android software really have all the languages can play all the kinds of files and have a good sound quality Cons:so far i do no have... Read more

7 0
  • posted byklx01 on 07/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:a large screen and something extraordinary asset to commands! an android very good and stable,aces it can compete with any other phone brand ... Cons:recommend purchase bewilderment that such a phone does not stay ahead and to take the step in front as worthwhil... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTakeshiii on 05/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- price is quite good - nice build quality - all hardware working properly - fast enough to run most apps - good reception on all signals - gps works very nicely with google apps - dual cameras, with the main backside one being very good Cons:- screen is a little weird,... Read more

1 1
  • posted bynk1201 on 01/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the device has a really big screen the screen has a good response when touching it the screen is very clear the wifi works perfect and has signal even if you are away from the access point. the device has very good build quality it does not remind you any chea... Read more

2 0
  • posted byqureshihamid on 11/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:My first android based phone and believe me I am a very happy user after 2 weeks of use. The looks on the phone are very eye catching. The build quality is very good making it comparable to any other android phone in the market. The phone is fully packed with GPS, GPRS,... Read more

3 0
  • posted byKKamchatka on 10/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a good product in relation to the price, Very good capacitive screen on the size and response to touch capacitive touchscreen is very good, Android works great, wireless Ok, Cons:The battery is consumed very fast, The GPS takes too long to connect but it works, The... Read more

1 1
  • posted byalemaster87 on 10/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1 - incredible screen, excellent size and resolution. 2 - Despite the size, very thin and compact. 3 - High quality exterior design. 4 - Touchscreen responds to simple touch, and in several areas simultaneously. 5 - Internet, social networks, navigation, respo... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections