DX » Community » Reviews » Cervical Vertebrae Retractor (Neck Fixer)
  • 5 star 4 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 64% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychanwy3 on 04/04/2013

It is the same as those Dr. Ho's Neck comforter at a portion of its price! Very good value and easy to use. I work in front of the computer all the time, and I have very tight neck whenever I didn't sleep well or had coffee the day before. This really helps my neck muscle to relax without cracking it. For this price, you cannot really ask for anything ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabecker on 02/24/2013

I bought over 10 months for my grandmother, after the doctor indicate the use of a cervical collar. The quality is good, although some details could be improved. Simple functionality and demonstrated after 2 times, the person puts and takes alone. It costs 1/3 the price compares shops of my country. Its worths any cent payed. - Could be about 20% less ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byLightfan99 on 01/11/2011

I really like this product. It's well-designed and simple to use. There are similar products online and in local shops selling for considerably more. I bought this for my mother, who was experiencing both neck and peripheral nervous problems (due to a pinched nerve), It helped her, significantly. The bladder seems to be made of a generally thin material,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylauzon83 on 01/05/2011

Excellent quality, comfortable. Very fast to inflate to proper pressure. Easy to install. You cannot move your head while using this. Doesn't smell too much new plastic. None, except that it completely useless. May be the pump could be a bit more quality. Some people think that neck traction is good to improve posture circulation, etc. Although, I definitively ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAhLung on 07/11/2010

It keeps your neck straight. I sit behind a desk a lot so I tend to let my head hang down between my shoulders looking at a computer screen. If I use it about 15 mins a day I feel it helps release the tension a bit by stretching my neck properly and making me aware to keep a good posture. Build quality is decent. When inflated it feels solid and supportive ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCyrusS on 05/26/2010

- It definitely helps relax the neck and I use it to help align my forward head posture with the rest of my body - It feels like its made of a good quality material which is a big plus - You can control how tight you would like the Retractor - Smells kind of funky but after a while it starts to go away - The material feels sort of uncomfortable but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymissucc on 05/05/2010

It does what its supposed to do and it does relax your muscles around the neck. Very easy to use, don't really need much help from the instruction manual. Extremely extremely bad smell of plastic its made of. Because it sits on your neck you can't help but breathe in the noxious fume its emitting. I honestly couldn't stand the smell for any more than ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjnk40 on 03/09/2010

Ordered it based on previous reviews and I'm happy I did. Has a soft material covering which is comfortable. Has velcroe to hold in place. Quality seems to be reasonable. Pump is good and on mine you turn a small knob to deflate. You can't lie down with it on and maybe just the vinyl smell, which should go after a while. I have a device which hangs ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythebeancounter4 on 08/09/2009

Simple, and works great.I'm a bit worried I might overinflate it, but so far, so good.I have 2 herniated discs in my neck and am hoping this will relieve the pressure on my right ulna nerve. Dr's said I needed disc replacement surgery but I think this cervical collar might actually fix the pinched nerve Plastic smell.The 1 way air valve in the little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaxyRAF on 12/15/2008

It is VERY useful product. Works like pumping bad for neck. I bough it for situation where I have to spent lot of time in front of computer. It's great stuff even for long travels with bus, car etc. Could be cheaper. It's hard to return on original size after one pumping. I like this thing even it look silly. . Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections