DX » Community » Reviews » Cervical Vertebrae Retractor (Neck Fixer)
  • 5 star 4 ( 31% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 62% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychanwy3 on 04/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is the same as those Dr. Ho's Neck comforter at a portion of its price! Very good value and easy to use. I work in front of the computer all the time, and I have very tight neck whenever I didn't sleep well or had coffee the day before. This really helps my neck musc... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabecker on 02/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought over 10 months for my grandmother, after the doctor indicate the use of a cervical collar. The quality is good, although some details could be improved. Simple functionality and demonstrated after 2 times, the person puts and takes alone. It costs 1/3... Read more

3 0
  • posted byLightfan99 on 01/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I really like this product. It's well-designed and simple to use. There are similar products online and in local shops selling for considerably more. I bought this for my mother, who was experiencing both neck and peripheral nervous problems (due to a pinched nerve), It... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylauzon83 on 01/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent quality, comfortable. Very fast to inflate to proper pressure. Easy to install. You cannot move your head while using this. Doesn't smell too much new plastic. Cons:None, except that it completely useless. May be the pump could be a bit more quality. OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAhLung on 07/11/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It keeps your neck straight. I sit behind a desk a lot so I tend to let my head hang down between my shoulders looking at a computer screen. If I use it about 15 mins a day I feel it helps release the tension a bit by stretching my neck properly and making me aware to kee... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCyrusS on 05/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It definitely helps relax the neck and I use it to help align my forward head posture with the rest of my body - It feels like its made of a good quality material which is a big plus - You can control how tight you would like the Retractor Cons:- Smells kind of funky... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymissucc on 05/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It does what its supposed to do and it does relax your muscles around the neck. Very easy to use, don't really need much help from the instruction manual. Cons:Extremely extremely bad smell of plastic its made of. Because it sits on your neck you can't help bu... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjnk40 on 03/09/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Ordered it based on previous reviews and I'm happy I did. Has a soft material covering which is comfortable. Has velcroe to hold in place. Quality seems to be reasonable. Pump is good and on mine you turn a small knob to deflate. Cons:You can't lie down with it on and may... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaxyRAF on 12/15/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is VERY useful product. Works like pumping bad for neck. I bough it for situation where I have to spent lot of time in front of computer. It's great stuff even for long travels with bus, car etc. Cons:Could be cheaper. It's hard to return on original size a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrazy on 01/09/2008

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:fun toy, easy to use Cons:the initial smell (plastic smell) OtherThoughts:for the price you cannot beat it. Bottomline:it looks like a good toy for people who spend a lot of time in front of computers Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections