There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Physician, heal thyself

posted by iodevtev on 10/09/2007

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

Well, I got one and it gives me a good mood when growing plants. There's nothing worse than suffering the slings and arrows of a painful neck when you are trying to grow plants.

But seriously folks, save your money on Chiropractor visits, they're mostly quacks anyway. Don't risk your liver taking pills and potions every day to deal with the pain. The new Cervical Vertebrae Retractor is here, and it actually works. A bit.

Fantastic for people with sore necks, or those who are simply envious of the graceful long necks of the women of the Karen hill tribes. Gold neck bracelets sold separately.

Cons:

Having an inflatable medical device mailed to you in a plain white envelope marked "Led Flashlight" might raise a few eyebrows in customs. Ask the staff to add a note to your parcel saying "Swedish Enlargement Pumps are not my bag, baby." It worked for me.

OtherThoughts:

Read the instructions carefully, then read them again. Have the Chinese instructions translated for you and read them too. Not recommended for children under 14, lactating women, or Quasimodo.

Bottomline:

Buy one and you'll never look back. Or sideways. Or up and down if you use it too often. ;)

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections