DX » Community » Reviews » Enhanced Power Saver Transfer Adapter for Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor
  • 5 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRahzaDream on 05/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-works. allows me to use kinect on older xbox360 without need of extra power adapter -Cord is long enough so you can use the rear or front usb ports on the xbox. -build quality is OK -price is a little high, it could be a few dollars less Cons:-the plug is ver... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKuchikiByakuya on 04/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very useful and have a good quality. It works as suppose to be. I received the product in about 3 weeks. The small led light on the kinect socket is working. Cons:When i installed it first, it did not work. Then I realized that it must be installed strictly. Y... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycaballero600 on 04/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works as expected and is cheap. Very useful becouse it doesn't need external power to work. Better than searching for the original one that is impossible to find and also more expensive! It's not big so you can have it plugged in. Cons:Hard to plug-in well and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynuttello on 01/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great for those kinect users with an older xbox who want to save a power socket when using the kinect. You just plug it in to the back and plug in your kinect. Cons:None that I can find. OtherThoughts:This is just one of those things that one doesn't think abo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypetercyt on 11/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Save another power plug point when using it with old model Xbox 360 console. - easy to install, plug in at the back of your console with the usb at the back/front, and you are good to go. Cons:- Power socket at the back of this product is not "click&quo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfgpaz13 on 12/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works exactly as advertised. It helps you get rid off additional power source on your kinect device for those using older xbox models like me. Its easy to use just plug and play. The build quality is good it fits perfectly on my xbox 360 elite and it only c... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytherz on 11/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price is wery good. Not needed extra wall plug. Just connect adapter into xbox console and play. Adapter is fixed onto console wery well, even after I have moved my console it works. Cons:After 2 weeks of using this adapter I haven't see any problems. Othe... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykokaine on 09/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:No extra wall plug point required - this is the main reason I bought this gadget. I already have too many devices in the living room that requires a plug point and this device has eliminated one for me which is just great :) Cons:Took me a few tries to make it w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlueNZ on 07/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy to install. Compatible with all 360 consoles and power supplys. By using a Jasper mobo power input socket, it accepts all old (fat/phat) psus from 150-203W, and by using a Xenon power output socket it fits on all fat/phat consoles, from Xenon to Jasp... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections