DX » Community » Reviews » Automatic Knife Maintenance and Sharpener (Random Color)
  • 5 star 26 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 44 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 22 ( 21% )
  • 2 star 7 ( 7% )
  • 1 star 4 ( 4% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrunonc on 09/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Handy little gadget for the kitchen. I bought it to replace the grindstone, at least for the standard knife sharpening. Their size and ease of use makes it easier to keep knives sharp. Cons:The product no major cons, but should be used with caution during sharpening, ca... Read more

1 0
  • posted byliran6 on 06/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it does sharpen up your knife as it is intended to do so - didnt take very long to ship very very cheap and so is the quality Portable, Useful, and cheap. I happy with it. I would suggest springing for a sharpener that has suction cups of something to keep it... Read more

2 0
  • posted byori17899 on 04/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Weightless. Very small and accessible. Very durable. cheep. Cons:Ruined my knife. No sharpening significantly. Reached after 44 days OtherThoughts:I would not buy the product because it did not make its goal (to sharpen the knife) is peeling paint in my knife.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydfaichuk86 on 03/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Pretty Cheap. Quick to use. Lightweight. Small. Effectively sharpens or removes imperfections on a dull or pitted blade. Cons:Only has a rough stone and only a rough stone one is available. The cheapness of the sharpener shows in build quality, still functions... Read more

2 0
  • posted bynicu_gavrila on 01/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Can be disassembled and the sharpener reused... but I can't see why that would be usefull, see cons. Cons:The grinder is very weak... it was impossible to sharpen my knife. Maybe it works if the knife is a plastic one! :) It is no better even when mounted on a motor. Ot... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymaba1977 on 01/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, very cheap and easy to carry. Fits anywhere. Cons:Not so easy to use as it looks. Leaves some scratches on the blade. The result is not so good compared to other sharpening methods. More suitable for old knifes or cutting tools. Quality could be better. OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrleal2009 on 01/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It´s good for save in your forneture, fit well between the fingrs and is safety looks like a knife path direction. Cons:I think that It could became with two plates of grinder, making a shape like a "V", so you won`t need change the kinfe placemen... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythunder45 on 12/29/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's very simple and cheap. It is a useful applience for those that don`t have enough skills like me to sharpen your knifes on stone or sharpening steel. Cons:First you need a grippy surface, because the green plastic is too slipery. You also need to be very car... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShadowLight on 11/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good product, sober, quality ok. Does its job pretty well, my old knives are finally sharp! I tried on a knife I had troubles cutting tomatoes with, and now the blade cuts the skin like butter! Cons:You have to be careful not to cut yourself as you must hold this tool w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byllatorre on 11/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Compared with the Argentina market, the price is excelent for this type of tool. Very useful and good stone. It is a secure tool, because reduce in a 60% the contact with the knife. Cons:The details of plastic are not very good. Honestly this could be improved. OtherThoug... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections