DX » Community » Reviews » Automatic Knife Maintenance and Sharpener (Random Color)
Customer’s impression:
good Inexpensive maravilhoso not realy what i expected.. Cumpre o prometido
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylexrupy on 11/11/2014

Pros: Very cheap and small. Cons: Because of the small size it can be difficult to use. I received one exactly as the image. Beware of black blades, because the stone can scratch them. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byChefPablito420 on 08/29/2014

Estava desconfiado da qualidade do produto mais me surpreendi!!!! Parabéns equipe Dx.com. Moro no Brasil e sempre quis ter a oportunidade de comprar produtos de altíssima qualidade e de procedência boa. E com isso estou visando um novo meio de ganhar dinheiro. Read more

Impression:maravilhoso;

0 0 0

• posted byrndhwrpuso7rg on 08/18/2014

Pros: Realy cheap Cons: it is realy cheap quality and it destroyed my knife It scratched and made my knife dull Read more

Impression:not realy what i expected..;

0 0 0

• posted byc1h9a83 on 08/14/2014

Pros: Works well Inexpensive Well built Cons: It leaves scratches all over the knife I used this on my work knifes and gardening blades. It does take a little while to sharpen but it gets the job done. I would not recommend using this on your good kitchen knifes. Read more

Impression:good,Inexpensive;

0 0 0

• posted byrenatotato on 07/25/2014

O produto é exatamente igual ao que aparece no anúncio. Apesar de cumprir a sua função, o produto deveria ser um pouco maior do que é para que sua utilização fosse feita com mais facilidade. Pelo preço acho que foi uma boa compra mas não o compraria novamente!!! Read more

Impression:Cumpre o prometido;

0 0 0

• posted byromainpnct on 01/22/2014

Cheap Saves space in your kitchen drawers Easy to disassemble for cleanup or maintenance (but don't let rust build up too much before doing it, take it apart from time to time to prevent that) Came rusted In my opinion, not the best way to do a great sharpening work but is simple and fast to use (so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMikeJason11 on 11/21/2013

Afia muito bem as facas, é fácil de usar, pois qualquer pessoa poderá afiar sua faca, mesmo um leigo no assunto saberá usar, é muito simples com poucos movimentos a sua faca estará bem afiado como se fosse nova. Não roda em superfície lisa tipo uma mesa tem que ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBigMonyOoze on 10/22/2013

This item is a very easy to use knife sharpener. the mechanics of it are very easy to use and can sharpen almost any knife. The main con about this sharpener is that the particles on the stone used to sharpen the blade are often less hard than the metal on the knife itself, so the Rockwell value is not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarksano on 09/20/2013

- It has a good grinder/sharping stone, it´s durable. - Small and easy to carry around - It works when you slide the knife 3 to 20 times into the angle. - The plastic grip came some scratches - don´t expect to sharp everything The blade becomes more sharped if you use water - dive the sharpener ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrunonc on 09/09/2013

Handy little gadget for the kitchen. I bought it to replace the grindstone, at least for the standard knife sharpening. Their size and ease of use makes it easier to keep knives sharp. The product no major cons, but should be used with caution during sharpening, carelessness could cause a cut. While ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections