DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered Panel Rechargeable Bluetooth 3.0 Speakerphone Handsfree Car Kit
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by11bass on 04/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice speakerphone, easy to fit on windscreen or sun visor. Really loud sound, normally i use it in middle loud, more is not need. Fast connecting with instruction. Starts give voice instruction how to connect phone, and every time inform by voice about connected/di... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybambalero on 12/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Simple and Elegant design Very light, but not feeling cheap Works incredibly fast - the first time you turn it on asks for pairing the device, actually 2 devices!! - It is awesome that tou can have 2 phones paired to this bluetooth. Connects without hassles wi... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymorfr on 07/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use. All ways charged. Good sound quality. The holder works good, attaching the unit to the windshield. Turns on and connects fast. Cons:The unit has a poor plastic quality. After some sunny days in northern Europe, the plastic in the unit was deformed and it cr... Read more

• posted bymorfr on 06/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The unit is charged even if you forget to turn it off. No charge cable that hangs in the way. Holder is firmly attached with suction cups. Sound quality is more than adequate. It works well with my Samsung Galaxy SII. "Boots" and connects to the phon... Read more

3 0
  • posted byStephenthk on 11/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Received he shipment on time. Great product for the price that I'm paying. All items come complete. Easy to use, no issue at all. I love it so far. It really assists me a lot since I drive a lot in my Sales & Marketing job. Plan to get another for my wife's car. Con... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections