DX » Community » Reviews » Electronic Cigarette Refills - Blackberry Flavor (10-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFunnyMan88 on 05/19/2014

I bought it for me and my friends and they love it really, comes in the plastic case so it can protect from damage. Good taste and quality of product. Very cheap fits on most type of electronic cigarettes. This product have no cons at all. Just buy one and enjoy your electronic cigarette. If you looking ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byQmi87 on 05/21/2013

Good amount of vapor. Cartridge is a bit tight, but fits perfectly when it is on. The taste is not the strongest or best, but still okay. Well like some other users said the taste is far away from blackberrys. To me also it tasted like coffee more than a blackberry. This does not contain nicotine like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMassivmusik on 04/27/2013

Nice taste, good amount of vapour, fits all the e-cigs I bought so far. Not that I really do mind, but this cartridge tastes like expresso or coffee, not at all like blackberry! I would have loved a more fruity flavor, just like the strawberry ones, which are quite good. but for a product I didn't order,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byconsortium32 on 04/27/2013

Pretty cheap, gives out decent smoke and lasts pretty long. The packaging is nice as usual. The box says it contain high nicotine so I'm not sure if that's a mistake in labeling or it really contains high nicotine. I have no idea why people says it tastes like blackberry, mine tastes like normal tobacco ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycharlielovesser on 04/06/2013

Nice flavor, very inexpensive. Serves the purpose to stop smoking real cigarrettes aiding in better health. Not too strong but not too weak either. Nice to not be as sweet as other blackberry refills. Fits all of my e cigs None at this time. Maybe after I use this products more I might find something ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOiledspeggs on 03/17/2013

This product has a pretty nice taste to it, it tastes a littleeeee cheap but the blackberry is definitely present and it gives very nice thick smoke. These cartridges are also good for refilling, I buy glycerin from Walgreens and put it in here and they vape fine, you can add alcohol or water based extracts ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRedRightHand on 11/29/2012

The cartridge simply snaps onto the end of the element and away you go. Very nice flavor and a decent amount of smoke which probably lasts a day or so (more if you don't use it heavily). The only thing I'd point out is to go careful when putting a new cartridge on as you have to puncture a bit of tinfoil ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMartijnBud on 10/03/2012

It has a really nice fruitty flavor and it produces a lot of vapor. it is easy to install, just pull the old cartridge off and putt this one on and your done. It last pretty long before it is empty. If you use it to quick you get the tasted of burned rubber. But it might come because i used it with 5... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykjeldager on 08/26/2012

The Taste is just great, and they give a LOT of vapor! these cartridges fits my e-cig really good and they hold up pretty well, but i smoke about 2 cartridges a day. i have to e-cigs one that i bought from dx, and one that i bought in a super market, and the cartridges does not fit the one i bought i ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections