DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4G Wireless Nunchuck Controller for Wii - White + Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandrejk on 02/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good range (5m advertised, I think that's about right) Rechargeable battery built in Build quality seems good Cons:Once in a while I have to hit the Sync button again, no big deal OtherThoughts:I use this with Arduino using one of the breakout boards here on D... Read more

1 0
  • posted byferpassoni on 02/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This nunchuk controller have easy use and may work with two of them. I bought two and they don´t miss theyer own connection. If you have children and the standard nunchuk breaks, you may use this wireless controllers, but I think that is a good idea to bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynukeon on 11/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Wireless Nunchuck is cheap and very comfortable, i can use it without wires and play boxing games without limit to open my hands. The price is very interesting and i thinks is cheap. The best is the usefull wireless capacity and compatible with Motion Plus. I add, you c... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythurmond on 10/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works well as a wireless controller for an Arduino-based robot. Dongle can be connected directly into Arduino input pins, and you have full access to all buttons, joystick, and motion sensing capabilities. I have tested this using both the motion control and t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystelmatchuk on 09/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Usability like original one, but without the inconvenience wire. Cons:The receptor is not good for children. Its big, can be removed too easily. If it was like motion plus, it'd be better. OtherThoughts:Good product. Usability like original one, but wireless. The recept... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymad666911 on 09/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Can be used with arduino (google karma wireless nunchuk arduino) -Good battery life -Good range -feel sturdier than the original, very good quality -can be opened (doesn't have the nintendo special screw) -joystick is of good quality, better then other wired... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysttephano on 07/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Well anatomical - Easy to synchronize. - All the games were compatible, I tested about 20 titles and all work perfectly, without errors or failures or delays in gameplay. Cons:- It doesn't work on uLoader. - the manual it is not friendly does not explain how the right... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjwing on 06/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The freedom that it gives is the most interesting thing of this nunchuk - Good quality, and the buttons works very well - It's easy to handle it - The grips on the sides are very welcomed, it makes you more secure while you are playing Cons:- It doesn't work on uLoade... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySpiceymike on 12/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Nice to see different shaped receivers. Can be used when a Wii remote is used within it's jacket. Saves space at the bottom. - Has good rubberised style grips on each side. - Easy to press sync button - Responds really well Cons:There is no clear indication within the i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfmtvDOTus on 07/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I owned many nunchucks and found this one better than rest. Joystick has perfect centering and full range (0-255) Binding is easy and and connection never droped on me. I've made I2C to PPM adapter and fly RC planes with the nunchuck. Anyone into Arduino or DI... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections