Good range (5m advertised, I think that's about right)
Rechargeable battery built in
Build quality seems good Once in a while I have to hit the Sync button again, no big deal I use this with Arduino using one of the breakout boards here on DX and a pre-built library on arduino.cc. It all works well. I can read the thumbstick, buttons and tilt easily.... Read more
This nunchuk controller have easy use and may work with two of them. I bought two and they don´t miss theyer own connection. If you have children and the standard nunchuk breaks, you may use this wireless controllers, but I think that is a good idea to buy a wristle to prevent this nunchuk to fall in the ground. Only one: this nunchuk controllers ... Read more
Wireless Nunchuck is cheap and very comfortable, i can use it without wires and play boxing games without limit to open my hands.
The price is very interesting and i thinks is cheap.
The best is the usefull wireless capacity and compatible with Motion Plus.
I add, you can turn on / off the nunchuck to save battery life. Time to recieve the package, ... Read more
Works well as a wireless controller for an Arduino-based robot. Dongle can be connected directly into Arduino input pins, and you have full access to all buttons, joystick, and motion sensing capabilities. I have tested this using both the motion control and the wireless - both work fine. Nice blue LEDs to indicate power/connection on both the dongle ... Read more
Usability like original one, but without the inconvenience wire. The receptor is not good for children. Its big, can be removed too easily. If it was like motion plus, it'd be better. Good product. Usability like original one, but wireless. The receptor is not good for children. Its big, can be removed too easily. If it was like motion plus, it'd be ... Read more
-Can be used with arduino (google karma wireless nunchuk arduino) -Good battery life -Good range -feel sturdier than the original, very good quality -can be opened (doesn't have the nintendo special screw) -joystick is of good quality, better then other wired clone -None really, it just work and work well -I'm using 2 of them on my PC with an arduino ... Read more
- Well anatomical
- Easy to synchronize.
- All the games were compatible, I tested about 20 titles and all work perfectly, without errors or failures or delays in gameplay. - It doesn't work on uLoader.
- the manual it is not friendly does not explain how the right to charge the battery and how to synchronize the the device. -The colors do not match ... Read more
- The freedom that it gives is the most interesting thing of this nunchuk
- Good quality, and the buttons works very well
- It's easy to handle it
- The grips on the sides are very welcomed, it makes you more secure while you are playing - It doesn't work on uLoader and USBLoader
- Its manual instructions does not give information how to charge the ... Read more
- Nice to see different shaped receivers. Can be used when a Wii remote is used within it's jacket. Saves space at the bottom.
- Has good rubberised style grips on each side.
- Easy to press sync button
- Responds really well There is no clear indication within the instructions on how to correctly charge the device. You initially think that as soon ... Read more
I owned many nunchucks and found this one better than rest. Joystick has perfect centering and full range (0-255) Binding is easy and and connection never droped on me. I've made I2C to PPM adapter and fly RC planes with the nunchuck. Anyone into Arduino or DIY hack will like this remote. Specs say 5meter range but I get really get some 30 meter then ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.