DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4G Wireless Nunchuck Controller for Wii - White + Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandrejk on 02/18/2013

Good range (5m advertised, I think that's about right) Rechargeable battery built in Build quality seems good Once in a while I have to hit the Sync button again, no big deal I use this with Arduino using one of the breakout boards here on DX and a pre-built library on arduino.cc. It all works well. I can read the thumbstick, buttons and tilt easily.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byferpassoni on 02/16/2013

This nunchuk controller have easy use and may work with two of them. I bought two and they don´t miss theyer own connection. If you have children and the standard nunchuk breaks, you may use this wireless controllers, but I think that is a good idea to buy a wristle to prevent this nunchuk to fall in the ground. Only one: this nunchuk controllers ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynukeon on 11/27/2012

Wireless Nunchuck is cheap and very comfortable, i can use it without wires and play boxing games without limit to open my hands. The price is very interesting and i thinks is cheap. The best is the usefull wireless capacity and compatible with Motion Plus. I add, you can turn on / off the nunchuck to save battery life. Time to recieve the package, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythurmond on 10/08/2012

Works well as a wireless controller for an Arduino-based robot. Dongle can be connected directly into Arduino input pins, and you have full access to all buttons, joystick, and motion sensing capabilities. I have tested this using both the motion control and the wireless - both work fine. Nice blue LEDs to indicate power/connection on both the dongle ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystelmatchuk on 09/27/2012

Usability like original one, but without the inconvenience wire. The receptor is not good for children. Its big, can be removed too easily. If it was like motion plus, it'd be better. Good product. Usability like original one, but wireless. The receptor is not good for children. Its big, can be removed too easily. If it was like motion plus, it'd be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymad666911 on 09/20/2012

-Can be used with arduino (google karma wireless nunchuk arduino) -Good battery life -Good range -feel sturdier than the original, very good quality -can be opened (doesn't have the nintendo special screw) -joystick is of good quality, better then other wired clone -None really, it just work and work well -I'm using 2 of them on my PC with an arduino ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysttephano on 07/22/2012

- Well anatomical - Easy to synchronize. - All the games were compatible, I tested about 20 titles and all work perfectly, without errors or failures or delays in gameplay. - It doesn't work on uLoader. - the manual it is not friendly does not explain how the right to charge the battery and how to synchronize the the device. -The colors do not match ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjwing on 06/25/2012

- The freedom that it gives is the most interesting thing of this nunchuk - Good quality, and the buttons works very well - It's easy to handle it - The grips on the sides are very welcomed, it makes you more secure while you are playing - It doesn't work on uLoader and USBLoader - Its manual instructions does not give information how to charge the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySpiceymike on 12/06/2011

- Nice to see different shaped receivers. Can be used when a Wii remote is used within it's jacket. Saves space at the bottom. - Has good rubberised style grips on each side. - Easy to press sync button - Responds really well There is no clear indication within the instructions on how to correctly charge the device. You initially think that as soon ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfmtvDOTus on 07/10/2011

I owned many nunchucks and found this one better than rest. Joystick has perfect centering and full range (0-255) Binding is easy and and connection never droped on me. I've made I2C to PPM adapter and fly RC planes with the nunchuck. Anyone into Arduino or DIY hack will like this remote. Specs say 5meter range but I get really get some 30 meter then ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections