Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjanoc on 06/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to connect, nothing to configure, works out of the box. Supports up to Full HD with no problem, the image quality is good (certainly good enough for my Rift!). Cons:A bit flimsy plastic of the case, but should be OK. Useless power adapter (US-style plug), b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylordseiya on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:REALLY.. I SAID REALLY easy to use ;D didnt take more than 20 seconds to install the cables and connections necessary to turn it on; Small and light converter; Great design... All white and a Blue Led indicator Cons:Kind of expensive, thinking on the technolog... Read more

3 0
  • posted byfloootj3 on 01/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's really cheap if you compare it to other convertors and it does exactly what it should. I connected my laptop to my 42 inch LED tv and the quality of the video was way better then I expected! Cons:It looks and feels a bit fragile, but everything is still working. Ot... Read more

5 0
  • posted bysurferride on 10/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It does its job prety well. Its easy to connect, and to use. Its so light that you think there is nothing in it. It has a front blue light that shows when its is on. It also lets you plug in the audio analog imput so that the HDMI output carries not only video... Read more

8 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections