Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by janoc on 06/23/2013

Pros: Easy to connect, nothing to configure, works out of the box. Supports up to Full HD with no problem, the image quality is good (certainly good enough for my Rift!). Cons: A bit flimsy plastic of the case, but should be OK. Useless power adapter (US-style plug), but fortunately there is a standard barrel jack on the front taking 5 volts DC... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by lordseiya on 06/20/2013

Pros: REALLY.. I SAID REALLY easy to use ;D didnt take more than 20 seconds to install the cables and connections necessary to turn it on; Small and light converter; Great design... All white and a Blue Led indicator Cons: Kind of expensive, thinking on the technology employed on this device that isnt that hard to acquire ; OtherThoughts: My no... Read more

3 0
  • posted by floootj3 on 01/29/2013

Pros: It's really cheap if you compare it to other convertors and it does exactly what it should. I connected my laptop to my 42 inch LED tv and the quality of the video was way better then I expected! Cons: It looks and feels a bit fragile, but everything is still working. OtherThoughts: It would have been very handy if there was a VGA cable a... Read more

5 0
  • posted by surferride on 10/02/2012

Pros: It does its job prety well. Its easy to connect, and to use. Its so light that you think there is nothing in it. It has a front blue light that shows when its is on. It also lets you plug in the audio analog imput so that the HDMI output carries not only video but also audio. Cons: I didnt find anything bad on this product. OtherThoughts:... Read more

8 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections