Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxtinox on 12/11/2014

Lo compré para usar con un viejo proyector que solamente tiene entrada VGA y hasta ahora todo lo que le he conectado ha funcionado bien. Compra satisfactoria. Read more

Impression:calidad precio;

0 0 0

• posted byJimmyKey on 01/13/2014

Very easy to use, plug-and-no problem! Works with PC and my laptop. The picture is great, the sound quality is not yet tested it, but it works. Can work without an adapter! I tried to connect to my new ps4, but did not work (((Case of course not in the converter. Problem frequency monitor. Image appears ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOddworld1984 on 01/07/2014

Good for its Price. Easy to use. Good quality and good Price. I've bought two in 1 year and my first product broke after 12 months because of an electrical issue. I was not using the electrical adapter because it runs well without it. Be careful to use the adapter included with the product to prevent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystudioph on 05/20/2013

Good to connect beamers to ultra books or tablets without the old VGA connection You need 220 V socket for the adapter but this is worth the hassle and beamers needelectricity too so you can join No cons because all is working well, solid construction,light,compact , you need an small adapter voor European ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysmilx on 05/14/2013

Actually it works great. Good build, little plastic. Of Course you dont get HD quality but it upscales it, and you will see a little difference. I actually bought this by mistake because i was going to use it in the other way. VGA - HDMI but i found it's purpose at last. Needed to buy a adapter for european ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byArturoStar on 05/13/2013

It works great! Used to supply my projector with a HDMI input port, it works just fine! It overcomes my expectatives. I can now project on the screen multimedia contents from my smartphone (Samsung Galaxy SII), which outputs video with a HDMI cable. Not the soundest construction I've ever seen. The HDMI ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhigorgf on 04/22/2013

I bought this product so I can use my LCD monitor to play PS3 or my XBOX360. it's very easy to use, basically plug and play. It will use the image resulution sent by the HDMI device. My monitor resolution is UP to 1280x124, so I can't use it to play full hd images. When a set the HDMI device to send ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydiegor77 on 03/21/2013

- Light - Easy to Use - No power off switch Bought to replace my projector HDMI ports that stopped working. Now I'm able to see 720p using HDMI cable from my HDMI switch using this converter. It works as expected. I don't know if it can be on all the time so I've unplug it when I'm not using it. A power ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygoetz on 12/14/2012

Does what it says it does. With this little box I can finally watch Blurays on my projector which does not have an HDMI or DVI input. Picture quality is good. I did not look inside so I cannot comment on the innards, but everything else is OK. I have not tried the audio output yet as I do not need it.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytost68 on 11/18/2012

Easy to understand, plug and play. Does what it built for. Just plug in power, HDMI, sound and VGA. Blue light on and you get a clear picture. I use it on a plasma screen with no HDMI to get my AppleTv working. Makes a clear picture, good colors and good analogue sound. Does not get hot and has two seconds ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections