Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byriddevil on 03/31/2016

Pros:Good product ,good materials ,good precision .Nice line, lighter than others . Cons: : audio stillnot working but I think its a problem of my decoder box Very satisfied .

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byWesty81 on 02/03/2016

Great product, work as advertised. We bought more than 50 of this converter and after more than 2 years all of the units are still fully functional.

Impression:Great product,Easy setup;

0 0 0

• posted byveloz0 on 09/11/2015

pros: easy setup, very light, good image quality. cons: need power supply, has less options of in/out than others models; doesn't have a good construction. it's very good to enable HDMI on projectors and monitors with only VGA input.

Impression:good,Easy setup;

0 0 0

• posted bydmcortes on 06/01/2015

It works very well

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bytomasmelo on 04/16/2015

This is a useful box that lets you turn your digital HDMI signal into an analog VGA signal. Very useful to connect a laptop to a projector or play PS3 or a blu ray DVD on a regulaqr monitor. Works without the power supply.

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byxtinox on 12/11/2014

Lo compré para usar con un viejo proyector que solamente tiene entrada VGA y hasta ahora todo lo que le he conectado ha funcionado bien. Compra satisfactoria.

Impression:calidad precio;

0 0 0

• posted byJimmyKey on 01/13/2014

Very easy to use, plug-and-no problem! Works with PC and my laptop. The picture is great, the sound quality is not yet tested it, but it works. Can work without an adapter! I tried to connect to my new ps4, but did not work (((Case of course not in the converter. Problem frequency monitor. Image... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOddworld1984 on 01/07/2014

Good for its Price. Easy to use. Good quality and good Price. I've bought two in 1 year and my first product broke after 12 months because of an electrical issue. I was not using the electrical adapter because it runs well without it. Be careful to use the adapter included with the product to is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystudioph on 05/20/2013

Good to connect beamers to ultra books or tablets without the old VGA connection You need 220 V socket for the adapter but this is worth the hassle and beamers needelectricity too so you can join No cons because all is working well, solid construction,light,compact , you need an small adapter 220... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysmilx on 05/14/2013

Actually it works great. Good build, little plastic. Of Course you dont get HD quality but it upscales it, and you will see a little difference. I actually bought this by mistake because i was going to use it in the other way. VGA - HDMI but i found it's purpose at last. Needed to buy a adapter I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere