Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJimmyKey on 01/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy to use, plug-and-no problem! Works with PC and my laptop. The picture is great, the sound quality is not yet tested it, but it works. Can work without an adapter! Cons:I tried to connect to my new ps4, but did not work (((Case of course not in the converter. P... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOddworld1984 on 01/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good for its Price. Easy to use. Good quality and good Price. Cons:I've bought two in 1 year and my first product broke after 12 months because of an electrical issue. I was not using the electrical adapter because it runs well without it. Be careful to use th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystudioph on 05/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good to connect beamers to ultra books or tablets without the old VGA connection You need 220 V socket for the adapter but this is worth the hassle and beamers needelectricity too so you can join Cons:No cons because all is working well, solid construction,lig... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmilx on 05/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Actually it works great. Good build, little plastic. Of Course you dont get HD quality but it upscales it, and you will see a little difference. Cons:I actually bought this by mistake because i was going to use it in the other way. VGA - HDMI but i found it's purpose at... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArturoStar on 05/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works great! Cons:Used to supply my projector with a HDMI input port, it works just fine! It overcomes my expectatives. I can now project on the screen multimedia contents from my smartphone (Samsung Galaxy SII), which outputs video with a HDMI cable. OtherThoughts:N... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhigorgf on 04/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this product so I can use my LCD monitor to play PS3 or my XBOX360. it's very easy to use, basically plug and play. Cons:It will use the image resulution sent by the HDMI device. My monitor resolution is UP to 1280x124, so I can't use it to play full... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiegor77 on 03/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Light - Easy to Use Cons:- No power off switch OtherThoughts:Bought to replace my projector HDMI ports that stopped working. Now I'm able to see 720p using HDMI cable from my HDMI switch using this converter. It works as expected. I don't know if it can be o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygoetz on 12/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Does what it says it does. With this little box I can finally watch Blurays on my projector which does not have an HDMI or DVI input. Picture quality is good. I did not look inside so I cannot comment on the innards, but everything else is OK. I have not tried the audio... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytost68 on 11/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to understand, plug and play. Does what it built for. Just plug in power, HDMI, sound and VGA. Blue light on and you get a clear picture. I use it on a plasma screen with no HDMI to get my AppleTv working. Makes a clear picture, good colors and good analo... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydevilcpc on 11/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice product, robust, works great and very easy to use, the image quality is fine, it supprots HD 1080p and it looks great in my ViewSonic PJD5123 projector Cons:none, be aware that this convert HDMI to VGA and not the other way OtherThoughts:It does what it should do w... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections