Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMagic8 on 11/24/2014

I had old surround system and im very happy now that i can connect my ps3 or digital reciver onto my old surround which is much cheaper than buying a new expensive 5.1 surround :) Very very good device and great seller :) 5 star Read more

Impression:Great!!!;

0 0 0

• posted byjarp01 on 07/08/2014

Really useful if you have a modern device with a TOSLINK output and your surround doesn't have an input. the additional TOSLINK input and the coaxial and AUX are really helpful and you can select any of them with one switch and you can chose between 5.1 and 2.1 audio output. The decoder doesn't have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylilbhemi on 04/14/2014

the device is very compact, and easy to use. Comes with power adapter and optical wire. It has a button to chose 5.1 or 2.1 output and another button to chose the between the inputs. it doesn´t has a switch or power button, so is always on. The quality of sound is kinda weird. I thought I will work ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspooh on 04/14/2014

Perfect item to get use your old surround system with the new technologies. Perfectly working even when providing input sound from stereo (aux) in. Sound is good. There is option to switch between 5.1 an d 2.1 outputs. Very useful when you have not connected all your surround speakers and don't want ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byberthellemans on 01/23/2014

It's a small, handy thing. I use it to convert the optical signal from my PS3, to analog surround. At first I was a bit sceptical as it was really cheap, and decoding dolby & dts requires licenses. However, it proved to do it's job. However, when first installed, there were signal drop outs and sometimes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadithyagokhale on 11/17/2013

Converts Optic to 5.1 channel analog audio. Converts Audio coming in stereo to 5.1 channel using some algorithm which makes it hear in center speaker and some sounds in other speakers. Easy to install. Its good if it has a remote control to switch the inputs and control the volume. HDMI from any source ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byivasko on 11/07/2013

this unit is perfect for what i was looking for. it is everything it says, converts digital (optical or coaxial) to analog 5.1 sound. now it does not matter what speaker set i use, i can now decode dolby digital, dts and the like and i did not need to spend a lot of money. you have to unplug the device ... Read more

decoder connected to my speakers #1 decoder connected to my speakers #2

0 0 3

• posted bypajaro1972 on 10/10/2013

Best and cheap solution for 5.1 computer speakers or similiar, if you have a inexpensive 5.1 computear speaker and need a REAL 5.1 DTS Dolby decoder via optical or coaxial output, this is a great solution without buy a home theater amplifier of 1000 dollars. Actually i am using this in my logitech racing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvetep on 09/11/2013

Works quite well in decoding the 5.1 channel sound. Easy to use, solid metal case, perfect decoding, gives not much heat, just getting warm. Two optical inputs. One optical cable included. No volume control; No remote; Ports are on both sides of device; Bad LEDs-too bright. This decoder is a must have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byearzani on 09/09/2013

Good sound quality Acceptable low distorsion level Very ease of use Three digital inputs (2 optical + one coaxial) Selected input is "memorized" between power on/off cicles Front blue led indicators are too bright. Both front and rear panels have connectors not allowing a clear front view of ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections