DX » Community » Reviews » 5.1-Channel DTS/AC-3 Home Theater Audio Decoder
Customer’s impression:
Perfecto Excelent Product Great!!! Close but no cigar.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcelstange on 05/13/2015

GREAT PRODUCT! EXCELLENT SOUND! GREAT PRICE!GREAT PRODUCT! EXCELLENT SOUND! GREAT PRICE!GREAT PRODUCT! EXCELLENT SOUND! GREAT PRICE!GREAT PRODUCT! EXCELLENT SOUND! GREAT PRICE!GREAT PRODUCT! EXCELLENT SOUND! GREAT PRICE!GREAT PRODUCT! EXCELLENT SOUND! GREAT PRICE!GREAT PRODUCT! EXCELLENT SOUND!... Read more

Impression:Perfecto,Excelent Product,Great!!!;

0 0 0

• posted byPreciousss on 03/27/2015

There are few things that has significantly decreased the rating of this device: 1. The power adapter that was shipped with the device is not intended for 220V Serbia/Europe. It was required to purchase additional adapter, so the end price is not the one listed, but slightly higher. 2. There are... Read more

Impression:Close, but no cigar.;

0 0 0

• posted byakjos on 01/02/2015

Nevim jak vám,ale mě se do 30 min ztlumí zvuk o 50% z 5.1 do 2.1. (přehříváse)? Jinak jsem s výrobkem spokojen.Dnes je problem sehnat dekoder zvuku z nový televize do staršího domácího kina.

Impression:Perfecto;

0 0 0

• posted byjulienloes on 12/18/2014

Excelent Product

Impression:Excelent Product;

0 0 0

• posted byBigerman on 12/12/2014

Pros: Es lo que quería. Fueron mas rápidos en la entrega de lo que imaginaba (aprox. 3 semanas). Funciona perfectamente, al menos de momento. Mas completo y de la misma calidad que soluciones 4 veces mas caras. Contras: La caja llegó con un golpe, pero el aparato al ser ni la mitad de la misma... Read more

Impression:Perfecto;

0 0 1

• posted byMagic8 on 11/24/2014

I had old surround system and im very happy now that i can connect my ps3 or digital reciver onto my old surround which is much cheaper than buying a new expensive 5.1 surround :) Very very good device and great seller :) 5 star

Impression:Great!!!;

0 0 0

• posted byHITMAnsOFT on 10/07/2014

Pros: Solid build, good sound, easy to use Cons: Bright blue lights, no remote, no power switch Bought this decoder to connect my Smart TV to an analog 5.1 home theater system. This is much cheaper than buying a dedicated home theater receiver with optical/hdmi input. Works good so far, the main... Read more

Impression:Nice useful gadget;

0 0 0

• posted byjarp01 on 07/08/2014

Really useful if you have a modern device with a TOSLINK output and your surround doesn't have an input. the additional TOSLINK input and the coaxial and AUX are really helpful and you can select any of them with one switch and you can chose between 5.1 and 2.1 audio output. The decoder doesn't a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylilbhemi on 04/14/2014

the device is very compact, and easy to use. Comes with power adapter and optical wire. It has a button to chose 5.1 or 2.1 output and another button to chose the between the inputs. it doesn´t has a switch or power button, so is always on. The quality of sound is kinda weird. I thought I I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspooh on 04/14/2014

Perfect item to get use your old surround system with the new technologies. Perfectly working even when providing input sound from stereo (aux) in. Sound is good. There is option to switch between 5.1 an d 2.1 outputs. Very useful when you have not connected all your surround speakers and don't... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere