DX » Community » Reviews » USB to Micro USB Charging / Data Cable (132CM-Length)
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBlueSuede on 03/16/2014

A good quality cable and even a well known brand. Sturdily built and seems to be able to withstand a little twisting and bending. The length is just what I needed to be able to use my pad away from the wall socket without ripping the cable out when moving around. Sockets seems to sit well at both ends so no surprise there None so far A little bit more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohanswinnen007 on 10/18/2013

This a very good cable. Looks like an oem cable. Sony brand. Cable slide in pretty good. Also the plastic feels very enjoyable. Also the length is more then enough for most situations. Non so far. No issues all like it should be. Maybe a little bit more expensive then similar cable I should have bought more of these. Has also EMS coils to prevent electro ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRogerSantos on 06/16/2013

The cable is pretty decent. There was no surprise with it. It works well and does the job. I purchased it to charge my smartphone in my car. Connects pretty well on both ends. There are no cons that I can think of regarding this cable. The length is adequate since my ac outlet is in between the front seats of the car. Good price and good quality as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeirlk on 05/20/2013

- Very good quality. Sockets in both ends fits snuggly. Especially the Micro-USB fits better than most cheap cables I've tried so far. - I always get full USB2 data rate, which has been a problem with cheaper builds. - Rubberized cable. Doesn't slide off desks, tables, beds etc. so easy. - None that I can think of (!) Having tried a lot of cables to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymulcek2 on 04/24/2013

I have tested it with Motorola droid razr XT910. Works as original cable. And yes, this smartphone is picky. Charging time is fast, data connection works. As a plus site, cable has ferite core mounted, so eliminates interferences. Actual cable length of sample I have received is 138cm, and it has a sticker Sony Ericcson EC700. None so far. Extra length ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystoske on 03/12/2013

Very nice looking cable. I bought it to use it in car, to charge a Samsung Galaxy S III and it's doing that job with no problem at all. Length is very nice, seems to have great build quality. Dual RFI shield balloons are bonus, and cable is branded as Sony Ericsson. I also use it as data cable for my BlackBerry Bold 9900 and its working fine Non so ... Read more

USB to Micro USB whole USB to Micro USB connectors
    0 0
  • posted byave18664387 on 11/17/2011

Good price, good length, good build and feel. Being able to use it for data and charging is a definite plus. Says Sony Ericsson and I use it on my HTC. It doesn't matter though because it works. No cons on this product. A very good replacement cable for data and charging if you don't mind the cable branded as 'Sony Ericsson'. I got this cable to replace ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrickajho on 08/12/2011

Excellent quality. Dual rfi shield baluns. This is an OEM cable. None at all. I needed a micro USB data transfer cable for my phone. I looked at the offerings on DealExtreme - there were many that were less expensive. And some of those said they were for charging only. Some of the cheaper ones had build quality complaints in the reviews... I didn't ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPhoghat on 07/20/2011

I needed a data/charging cable for my Kindle (USB/Micro USB) Not available in Mexico for any price. Does what it's supposed to and appears better constructed than the cable provided by A****n. I lost mine on the flight here, and now I don't have to borrow my wife's. Only difference is the color is black, not white. !!! Nothing If you need a USB/Micro ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections