DX » Community » Reviews » 37mm 15x Magnifier w/ 2-LED - White (3 x AAA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJGonzalo on 02/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good magnifier. It has two leds lights very useful, not only to see through magnifier (anyway...it´s not a torch). I think it´s not real x15, maybe x8, comparete with other x4 magnifier. Buena lupa. Tiene dos luces led muy útiles, no sólo para mirar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMeriV on 09/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought it to help someone who has problems to read, and we both like that it allows you to read not just a couple of letters but a whole word with it. It is really great that the size isn't too small for that, the quality of the image is very defined and the LED helps a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystarglider on 09/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good lighting, good magnification, pretty small. The build quality is reasonable, and it seems relatively sturdy, specially for the price. And very important, it just uses plain AAA batteries. I don't want to have to order and wait for special batteries, so th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byquasifire on 06/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great ratio of the sizes. Magnifying glass not so big and not so small. It is visible not only pair of letters, but also the whole word. Light-emitting diodes bright also are inclined under the correct corner. The nest with batteries sits densely on a latch. S... Read more

Magnifier with diodes on.
    0 0
  • posted byClunian on 07/11/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fantastic gadget for the price, you can't go wrong . Excellent for flower ID, (i am a hortuculturalist) soldering and even removing small splinters which cannot be seen with the naked eye. Cons:None really, except that led could be placed in a better location as the can... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections