DX » Community » Reviews » 37mm 15x Magnifier w/ 2-LED - White (3 x AAA)
  • 5 star 7 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypsrs10 on 03/12/2014

well first of all u got to say that this device is perfect. it is exactly as it looks in the pictures and exactly what u was looking for. I think it has a very acceptable quality so even if it seems to be not the cheapest for me works great !!!!! well first of all u got to say that this device is perfect. it is exactly as it looks in the pictures and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfrsimondx on 10/19/2013

Small, relatively cheap and handy. Very useful to see small details (electronic components, very small characters). Easy to use, the switch seems quite reliable (on other magnifier models I bought the switch was far worse). The lens is a small. Not really usable to read a book, or a lot of text. You can just use it to focus on a detail, or a single ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChekter on 08/23/2013

This magnifier is really great. The plastic is first class and it it very well finished. The lens are from real glass. The zoom is optimum and the vision trhough the glass is very clear. Two leds are bright and don't waste too much batterie. Small and convenient size. Couldn't find anyone. The packaging its a little weak and it can be delivered a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaoy4ng on 07/13/2013

I use this to look at surfaces of precious metal coins for any imperfections. This is useful as due to the fact that there is light present on the magnifier and the jeweler do not have to locate light source to look at details on the coin's surface The Batteries are placed in such position that the one at the most bottom is hard to be retrieved out ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJGonzalo on 02/07/2013

Good magnifier. It has two leds lights very useful, not only to see through magnifier (anyway...it´s not a torch). I think it´s not real x15, maybe x8, comparete with other x4 magnifier. Buena lupa. Tiene dos luces led muy útiles, no sólo para mirar por la lupa (de cualquier manera...no es una linterna). Creo que no es realmente ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMeriV on 09/09/2012

I bought it to help someone who has problems to read, and we both like that it allows you to read not just a couple of letters but a whole word with it. It is really great that the size isn't too small for that, the quality of the image is very defined and the LED helps a lot too! And since it is not too big either, is easy to carry it from home to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystarglider on 09/09/2012

Good lighting, good magnification, pretty small. The build quality is reasonable, and it seems relatively sturdy, specially for the price. And very important, it just uses plain AAA batteries. I don't want to have to order and wait for special batteries, so that is a major factor when I purchase anything. They are pretty well packed so it is still small ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byquasifire on 06/25/2012

Great ratio of the sizes. Magnifying glass not so big and not so small. It is visible not only pair of letters, but also the whole word. Light-emitting diodes bright also are inclined under the correct corner. The nest with batteries sits densely on a latch. Spontaneously doesn't open. The switch rather hard, spontaneously doesn't turn on even if lies ... Read more

Magnifier with diodes on.
    0 0
  • posted byClunian on 07/11/2011

Fantastic gadget for the price, you can't go wrong . Excellent for flower ID, (i am a hortuculturalist) soldering and even removing small splinters which cannot be seen with the naked eye. None really, except that led could be placed in a better location as the can get obscured by your hand. A must have gadget for around the home especially for people ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections