DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm + 2.5mm Retractable Throat Vibration Finger PPT Acoustic Tube Earphone + Mic for Kenwood
Customer’s impression:
good Muy bueno Calidad economico
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylexrupy on 11/11/2014

Pros: Very good audio quality, the PTT Button can be placed on almost any part of your arms or trunk. the microphone is sensible Cons: Because of mic sensibility, it also capture ambient noise, so its not so god for indoor party use. Cause discomfort after some hours of use. This Kit looks extremely ... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byJABR on 09/27/2014

pros: muy buen precio. contras: aprieta un poco el cuello, pero no desagrada. Pero en general, todo bien, solo falta probar el tiempo que dura. Read more

Impression:Calidad,Muy bueno,economico;

0 0 0

• posted byFir3Storm on 08/01/2013

Very good product for a resonable price. I use it for airsoft games and is very useful and ergonomic cause the PTT button can be fixed easyly on the index finger ( I use it with half finger gloves, I pull the cable through the sleeve of my shirt and through the glove on my left hand). I didnt recive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymacencov on 07/29/2013

Good products, good price, You can asked everting to DX and you will receive taht on time and the price is good, no freight costs, the product is good and is working. no problens Good products, good price, You can asked everting to DX and you will receive taht on time and the price is good, no freight ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypersist on 07/03/2013

This is a really great headset for Kenwood compatible radios. The sound is clear and you can keep the volume turned way down with no problems. Build quality is good and the soft rubber cabling makes working with it a breeze. Your voice does sound a bit different at the other side but that's to be expected ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCriggie on 07/13/2012

It looks the part, fits around my neck and the earpiece is relatively comfortable. This headset does not fit my uniden UH-040XR - the pins are too close together and the wiring is wrong for my radio. So I made up a wiring adapter and it still didn't work, but that's more because I didn't understand how ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections