DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4 GHz Wireless 500/1000DPI USB Optical Mouse w/ Receiver - Silver Grey (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRochaES on 02/23/2013

Beautiful, Lightweight, easy to use. Fits perfectly in the hand. I did not need to install any software, just plug-in the USB connector (that it is very small and unobtrusive). The batterer does not wear out quickly. Very good price. CPI bottom does not work my mouse. But it is not a problem, because I don't use it. It does not work on wood or glass,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjamesrios on 02/19/2013

Lightweight, easy to use, great range, excellent value for money. Its construction is very comfortable. is not yet possible to say the battery life, but it certainly does not wear out quickly. I am very satisfied with the product. the USB connector is very small and unobtrusive. no cons, especially for the price. Again, no such claim can be seen as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystevanReginato on 07/13/2012

Mouse beautiful and seemingly well built, your hand is well supported it, it brings a lot of comfort in the hour movimenar the mouse from one side to another, the range is very good, wirelles adapter is small and discreet, the battery is lasting very . recommend the product. The buttons are a bit hard to press, it does not work on wood, have to put ... Read more

mouse DX Mouse USB
    0 1
  • posted byshlomiETI on 10/30/2011

This mouse is very nicely designed. Its size and shape suitable for the size of an average handheld. His weight is very low but still looks very high quality and not cheap. I plug it to my laptop and my laptop connected to TV in the living room when I see a movie. This distance of about 3 meters and has no reception problems at all. Currently I have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedronicoli on 08/14/2011

I loved this little thing! its great companion to my netbook. the reciever is small and the mouse itself is very well built for its price. It has a On/Off Switch so u dont waste your batterys The box cames with a place for batteries, so I guess they suposed to came with it, but they didn't. There are 3 extra buttons i cant figure out how to program ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections