DX » Community » Reviews » USB 3.0 Dual 2.5"/3.5" SATA HDD Docking Station - Black
Customer’s impression:
Works!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDryear on 10/10/2014

Pros: Easy to use, very nice, real plug and play, I would recomend this product to anyone who need this kind of stuff. Cons: No cons till now. Read more

Impression:Works!;

0 0 0

• posted bybrasildeluna on 06/15/2014

Very elegant and discreet, looks very professional and doesn't take up too much table room. Plastic looks strong enough, I've had it for almost a year and it is completely intact. Connection is quite fast with USB 3.0. Included cable is long enough. Sometimes when it is on but the HDDs are not in use,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaizad on 08/22/2013

Its easy to set up... Plug and play in my com. Windows 7 ultimate. didnt need to install any drivers computer detect it automatically.. All is good . Its good since now i can save from buying portable hard disk can buy those internal ones for cheaper price than the external ones. The shipment is slow.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEsiravegna on 05/20/2013

Works like a charm, just plug your HDs et voila. Recognized on the fly on windows and linux. Better built than I expected. The transfer rate seems to be lower than advertised, it took forever to move 1 tb from disk to disk, with several crashes, however, I'm not sure that that was caused by the dock ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelpaso7 on 01/26/2013

I have it for about a year. I use 2,5"and 3,5" HDD. Works great, haven't got any kind of problem with it. I got 2TB on it non stop and works perfect. Dont have any. Maybe litle bit short (~80 cm) USB 3.0 cable... Device have a bit clumsy top "wing" which is quite delicate and I was ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymorgenstjerne on 01/10/2013

Very fast docking and easy to set up. Recognizes disks quickly with the usb3 support The sata connectors are sturdy and firm when pressing disks onto them The plastic boxes meant to give support to 2,5" disk drives should have a way to fix them semi permanently to the base. The drive holder on top ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTuretto on 12/31/2012

The Dockstation is very good!! It allows single copy (HDD conlling) and another thing is allowing to transfer files from PC hard drive to dockstation. Is a good quality and has a good thing it is USB 3.0!! No cons, this product is very good!! The Dockstation is very good!! It allows single copy (HDD ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySamuelaviv on 11/27/2012

cheap gets the job done it seems pretty well built, usb 3, led lights indicators when reading/writing, two slots for sata hard drives, duplicating abilities with physical button, plug and play. none good buy very usefull if you have some hard drives lying around cheap gets the job done it seems pretty ... Read more

2 0 0

cheap gets the job done it seems pretty well built, usb 3, led lights indicators when reading/writing, two slots for sata hard drives, duplicating abilities with physical button, plug and play. none good buy very usefull if you have some hard drives lying around cheap gets the job done it seems pretty ... Read more

0 0 0

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections