DX » Community » Reviews » USB 3.0 Dual 2.5"/3.5" SATA HDD Docking Station - Black
  • 5 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrasildeluna on 06/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very elegant and discreet, looks very professional and doesn't take up too much table room. Plastic looks strong enough, I've had it for almost a year and it is completely intact. Connection is quite fast with USB 3.0. Included cable is long enough. Cons:Sometimes when... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaizad on 08/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its easy to set up... Plug and play in my com. Windows 7 ultimate. didnt need to install any drivers computer detect it automatically.. All is good . Its good since now i can save from buying portable hard disk can buy those internal ones for cheaper price tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEsiravegna on 05/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works like a charm, just plug your HDs et voila. Recognized on the fly on windows and linux. Better built than I expected. Cons:The transfer rate seems to be lower than advertised, it took forever to move 1 tb from disk to disk, with several crashes, however, I'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelpaso7 on 01/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have it for about a year. I use 2,5"and 3,5" HDD. Works great, haven't got any kind of problem with it. I got 2TB on it non stop and works perfect. Cons:Dont have any. Maybe litle bit short (~80 cm) USB 3.0 cable... Device have a bit clumsy top "wing&qu... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymorgenstjerne on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very fast docking and easy to set up. Recognizes disks quickly with the usb3 support The sata connectors are sturdy and firm when pressing disks onto them Cons:The plastic boxes meant to give support to 2,5" disk drives should have a way to fix them semi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byTuretto on 12/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The Dockstation is very good!! It allows single copy (HDD conlling) and another thing is allowing to transfer files from PC hard drive to dockstation. Is a good quality and has a good thing it is USB 3.0!! Cons:No cons, this product is very good!! OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySamuelaviv on 11/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:cheap gets the job done it seems pretty well built, usb 3, led lights indicators when reading/writing, two slots for sata hard drives, duplicating abilities with physical button, plug and play. Cons:none OtherThoughts:good buy very usefull if you have some har... Read more

0 2

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:cheap gets the job done it seems pretty well built, usb 3, led lights indicators when reading/writing, two slots for sata hard drives, duplicating abilities with physical button, plug and play. Cons:none OtherThoughts:good buy very usefull if you have some har... Read more

0 0

0 0
  • posted byMefitico on 10/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's fast small, nd cheap. Cons:There is transformer on the plug, which may give you some trouble while using a stabiliser. The bad thing is that it doesn't have any cooling device, so my HDs went overheat when I tried using them to make a backup. They suddenl... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections